Entire, quiet and modern apartment for up to 7 persons in a historic building in the heart of the Upper Bernese Old Town. Private bathroom and kitchen. 2 minutes walk to Bern main train station, 2 minutes to the Swiss parliament building and the most important sights, 1 minute to shops, various restaurants and the entire Bernese nightlife.. and at the same time only 5 minutes down to the river Aare or to Bern's Botanical Garden. Tickets for free public transport in Bern included.
* super-central location in the heart of the beautiful Bernese Old Town (“She is the most beautiful we have ever seen", Johann Wolfgang von Goethe wrote about Bern in a letter to his girlfriend)
* the bright 2.5 bedroom attic apartment is on the 4th floor of a beautiful historic building and has wood parquet flooring with underfloor heating. Besides the living/kitchen area facing south, it has a mid-sized bedroom facing north towards the inner courtyard.
* Bedroom: the quiet comfortable bedroom has a 160cm queen bed and a max. 160cm daybed, as well as a dresser. The room faces northwards towards the inner courtyard, so that quiet nights are ensured despite the super-central location of the apartment. Moreover, outside blinds ensure entirely dark nights.
* Living/kitchen area: the combined living-kitchen are (kitchen with stove/oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher) has a large table and chairs for up to 7 persons. For comfortable nights, there is a large sofa with a total of 3 bed elements (80cm single size mattresses each) as well as an armchair. New soundproof windows ensure quiet nights despite the south-ward orientation (towards the lively Aarbergerstrasse) of this room. 65 inch ultra HD TV.
* WiFi, coffee and tea are included in the price of the apartment
* Private bathroom (sink, toilet, shower/bathtub) and private kitchen
* I offer a simple laundry service for a fee of 5 CHF. For guests staying 3 nights or longer the service is free of charge.
Interaction with guests
I do like to offer some tips and will be happy to answer any upcoming questions you may have. Moreover, if time permits, I do like to talk a little. Apart from that I do not intend to bother you too much ...unless you want me to.
Other things to note
As a result of the heritage-protected stairwell from the 16th century, there is no elevator in the building.
- ARRANGE A CHECK-IN TIME with me PRIOR TO ARRIVAL! Be punctual or let me know when running late
- READ YOUR AIRBNB BOOKING CONFIRMATION!
This host has 919 reviews for other properties.View other reviews