Large Family Retreat with Unmatched Views! Unbeatable Location! Lots of Beds - enough to sleep 24.
Privately Perched high with 180-degree views of Southern Utah. It's simply breathtaking during the day with a magical City view at night.
Our home is literally at the heart of everything wonderful in Southern Utah!
**This listing is APPROVED short-term rental by the City of St. George!**
Some St. George listings are not, and you risk losing your reservation due to City Code Enforcement.
This light-filled elegant home is beautifully landscaped with over 30 palm trees surrounding the home, driveway, backyard living and deck areas.
Bedroom 1: Adams Master Suite with King Size Bed a Glass Block walk in shower double sinks with both a toilet and bidet.
Bedroom 2: Heritage Suite: Queen bed with a Full Bath, Jetted Tub/shower along with toilet and sink.
Bedroom 3: Family Suite Has: ***4 Full-size Bunk beds with pull out twin trundle underneath. ***2 Twin bunk beds with pull out trundle. ***Total of 9 beds. 4 full + 5 twins ***With a full-size bathroom and Walk-in shower. plus Full-size sofa, love seat and oversized chair. 65-inch flat screen TV
Bedroom 4: Full size bed 1 twin bunk with flat screen TV.
Access to all parts of the home, except basement storage rooms and other storage rooms on the exterior of the home.
Interaction with guests
We do not live on the property. You will have the entire home to yourselves. However, we are just a few minutes away if you need anything.
Other things to note
**For dining, enjoy our:
10 chair formal dining room table
6 chair kitchen table
4 chair Dining/Game Table
2 suspended kitchen counter bar chairs with portable booster seats
3 outdoor Lifetime picnic tables (seating for 18-24)
1 high chair
An outdoor propane grill is available for use. It is located next to the kitchen exit door and by the circular staircase leading to the garage deck that overlooks the city. We provide a propane tank with an extra one stored in the garage.
All bedding (sheets, blankets, quilts, 4 pillows per King & Queen, 2 pillows per Full & Twin)
Towels hand towels, washcloths, including black make-up towels provided
1 Jetted Standard size Tub
2 Large Showers
Liquid hand soap
Blow-dryers in all 3 Bathrooms
Double wall unit oven
Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker
Reverse-Osmosis water drinking water spout
Cooking supplies in kitchen (pots, pan, baking dishes, cookie sheets, turkey roasting pan and many cooking and food prep utensils)
Dish towels and cloths
K-Cup Keurig Coffee maker
Electric Frying Pan
George Forman Grill
Belgian Waffle Iron
Disney Waffle Iron
Cake-pop and Donut Hole Maker
Ice-Cream Sandwich Maker
Strawberry Shortcake Maker
Dishes and utensils for 24
+Child dishes and utensils
Dish soap and dishwasher tabs
** Laundry Room
Washer Top Load
2 Single-Use Detergent Packets and Dryer sheets provided
- Any parties or events must be approved 7 days in advance and in writing by the Host
- This is a no pet and no smoking property
- EVENTS and PARTIES ONLY allowed if APPROVED by Host in Writing
- No Shoes Allowed
- Quiet hours 10PM-7AM
- Children and Adults serious fall risk outside at the edge of the property
- No climbing hillside or rocks
- Stay away from edge of lot, it's unfenced, steep and is a falls risk
- Drive slowly up and down the very steep driveway
- Drive less than 2 MPH on Driveway. Visibility of persons in driveway and garage areas is limited.
- CHECK-IN TIME: Check in time is after 4 pm.
- SMOKING: Smoking in the home is strictly prohibited. If it is determined that someone has smoked inside the home, it will result in an immediate eviction and forfeiture of all funds plus up to a $1500.00 charge to the credit card or forfeiture of the entire security deposit, whichever is higher. PETS: Pets are NOT permitted inside or outside the home under any circumstances. A $500 fine will be assessed if a personal pet is detected to have been on the premises at any time during your stay.
- GUEST-RENTER RESPONSIBILITIES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS: You as lessee are responsible for payment, deposits and all facets and terms of the Lease as detailed in this rental agreement, including good neighbor guidelines. This agreement is a binding legal contract, and it is agreed that it must be construed as if both parties jointly wrote it, governed by Utah law. Your signature on this Agreement, or payment of money or taking possession of the property after receipt of the Agreement, is evidence of your acceptance of the Agreement and your intent to use this property for a vacation rental. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: By completing and submitting this form, you agree to protect, defend, indemnify Adams Investments and its managers, partners, owners, staff, workers and agents free and harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, settlements, costs, charges, professional fees, or other expenses or liabilities of every kind and character arising out of or relating to any and all claims, liens, demands, obligations, actions, proceedings or causes of action of every kind and character in connection with or arising directly or indirectly before during or after entering, occupying, reserving, visiting, driving, parking or staying on the said property or the adjacent Hillside Palms RV property, whether it be personal, bodily harm or property damage to vehicles of any guest or their visitors from any cause, including but not limited to negligence, violation of any law, carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises or by any other resident, guest, worker, or by rain, fire, vandalism, electrical, theft, or acts of God or nature, including water, sewer, flood, rocks or land movement or any criminal or negligent acts or any other cause. By requesting and making a reservation, or visiting and or staying on this property, you assume all liability and are responsible for your driving, parking, storage, and behavior while on Adams Investments Property and acknowledge that the property is located on the Red Hill and situated on a cliffside lot, with a dangerously steep driveway, with limited visibility driving up to the property and is also unfenced with steep cliff drop-offs all along the edge of the home that are dangerous for anyone including children and adults. Additionally, we are not responsible for personal items lost, stolen, or left behind. Occupant's or guests' personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner or Owner's agent against loss or damage due to theft, fire, vandalism, rain, water, any act of God, criminal or negligent acts of others or any other cause.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: This home is located in a quiet residential and commercial neighborhood and the City and Agent strictly enforces all applicable city ordinances that relate to occupancy, unnecessary or loud outdoor noise, minimum age requirements, and parking. By signing the rental agreement, the Guest certifies that each responsible party/guest is 25 years of age or older and agrees to honor the specified occupancy limits for this home (see rules) and conduct yourselves in a manner respectful of neighbors by refraining from loud or unnecessary outdoor noises, disruptive parties, over-occupancy or any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of neighbors, traffic flow, the community, and residents. Renter/ tenants and guests will maintain the home in good order and appearance at all times and will not disturb, annoy, endanger or inconvenience neighbors or prompt written or verbal complaints to Adams Investments from police or neighbors. Outdoor amplified music of any kind is prohibited and no music can be audible from the property line.
- COLLECTIBLES OR DECORATIONS: The Adams Family White House is full of collectibles and interior decorations, which are valuable and sentimental to the owners. These items and are encased in curio cabinets, displayed on walls or in various locations throughout the home and are for display only. After check-out, if it is discovered that any of them have been damaged, destroyed, or are missing, the renter will be liable for the replacement of such up to $1500.
- CARPETS: Because the carpets in the Adams Family White House are white in the living room area of the home, all Guests are asked to remove their shoes when entering the home from any entrance.
- HIKING: Any hiking around the home on the red hill is strictly prohibited because of the danger it poses to the hiker, and Adams Investments or it’s partners, managers or subsidiaries will not be liable for any injuries resulting from the failure of Guests or friends and family of Guests visiting them to follow this warning.
- DRIVEWAY, HILLSIDE, AND INHERENT RISKS DUE TO HOME LOCATION AND SETTING: Guests must drive slowly, less than 2 MPH up and down the driveway and to walk down is difficult along with walking up could be too strenuous for some individuals.
- ACCELERATED EVICTION - OUTDOOR NOISE - OVER-OCCUPANCY - VIOLATION OF LEASE: The use of amplified outdoor music of any kind is not allowed by St. George City ordinance inside city limits. Laws that are designed to maintain the relaxing and restful qualities that make St. George a special place are strictly enforced. It is understood and agreed that ANY loud or large party, violations due to over-occupancy, unnecessary outdoor noise, indoor noise that causes neighbors to complain, or for violations of minimum age requirements of homes can result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all funds plus up to a $1500.00 charge to the credit card or forfeiture of entire security deposit. In addition, renters may also be responsible for fines issued directly by city officials or police for good neighbor policy violations. A minimum of $250.00 charge to the renter without notice if a neighbor is disturbed, a complaint if outdoor music is played or if indoor music is audible from the property line. Lessee may not let, sublet, or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises. Lessee may not plug electric vehicles or RV's into home without prior written consent of homeowner. Adams Investments does not warranty or guarantee and is not liable for failures of, including, but not limited to any of the property's equipment, systems, appliances, as malfunctions or repair items cannot always be foreseen. Changes of ownership or availability: This is a privately owned property and Adams Investments is not liable for nor financially responsible for cancellation of this rental agreement prior to occupancy as a result of, but not limited to, the unexpected sale of the property by owner/lessor or a contract for a property rental that has been discontinued between owner/agent, or unexpected and unlikely mechanical problems or repairs that could make the property unavailable.
- COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR EVENTS: Commercial photography and events, such as weddings, receptions, and reunions are NOT permitted without prior expressed written consent of Adams Investments.
- UTILITIES: Utilities are included at no extra charge for nightly/weekly rentals.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit of $350 will be required. It is paid through the AirBnB Reservation system. Paying a security deposit does not relieve the Guest(s) in any way from requirements stated in the rental agreement. Any damages, fines, or additional charges incurred while the Guest’s stay will be charged against the security deposit, and charges exceeding the security deposit will be charged to the Guest's credit card on file. Guest will be notified of any charges that apply. (Guest must provide a valid credit card 24 hours prior to check-in)
- CANCELLATIONS: All guest reservations are subject to cancellation fee per Airbnb Strict Policy. For cancellations within 60 days of the check-in date, there will be a 25% cancellation fee. Any changes regarding the reservation must be approved and made at least 14 days prior to arrival. Change fee is $50.
- REFUNDS NO CREDITS: We want your visit to be enjoyable, comfortable, and pleasant. It is understood that in renting a private vacation home, there are many situations that are by nature beyond the control of the Agent, company or ownership and credits or discounts will not be granted for such. Examples that are not guaranteed nor warranted and will not warrant any refund or credit of rental monies, include, but are not limited to: failure of systems, AC or heat, appliances, electronics, Internet, or cable TV not working, the home's systems or mechanical malfunctions, plumbing, construction taking place in the area, a home not decorated or accommodated to your tastes/expectations, bad weather, condition of landscaping, a neighborhood disturbance/noise. In the rare event of a mechanical malfunction or inconvenience, we will do our best to resolve it quickly. Repairs, if any, will be accomplished as soon as possible, taking into consideration service personnel workload, parts availability, and nature of repair. However, it is understood that no refund or credits will be granted for any early departures because of any of these such malfunctions. Expenses for unnecessary service calls are the responsibility of the Guest.
- RESERVATIONS: Cancellation policy goes into effect when payment or a signed and completed rental agreement has been accepted to reserve the calendar for your stay. Final confirmation will be sent once full payment and a signed completed rental agreement have been received at our office.
- CHECK-IN & KEYS: Check-in for guests is 3:00 p.m. In the event that extensive cleaning and/or repairs are required, check-in may be delayed until after 3:00 p.m. Guest will be notified if a late check-in should occur. There will be no refund for delayed check-in due to extensive cleaning and/or repairs. Guest is not permitted on the property prior to check-in. This property has a secured garage keypad and a secured doorknob keypad for entrance through the garage door. You will receive your custom/time-sensitive combination on the day of your arrival and after final payment and confirmation notice. This code will expire on the date of your departure at checkout time.
- CHECK-OUT: Check out is promptly at 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure unless specific arrangements are made in advance. Late departures will be charged an additional night. Please close and lock all doors, sliders, and windows. A $300 fee will be charged for leaving the home unsecured. Please turn off all lights. Before departing, please bag trash and place it in containers provided in the garage. All dishes & cookware should be cleaned and put away. Carpets-floors should be in same clean condition as you found them to prevent additional charges.
- GOVERNING LAW, VENUE & TIME OF ESSENCE: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. Time is of the essence. Any legal action arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Washington County, St George, Utah.
- WAIVER OF JURY: The parties agree to waive any and all right to a jury in any legal action between them arising out of or relating to this rental agreement. The first option in any dispute is mediation under Utah law.
- ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS: The prevailing party in any action between the parties, including mediation and/or arbitration proceedings, arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be entitled to recover his reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the complete agreement between Lessor and Lessee and sets forth the obligations of the parties to each other. Any oral agreements or representations respecting the Property not expressly set forth in this instrument are null and void. All prior negotiations between the parties are included in this agreement. This agreement may not be amended, modified, or changed, except in a writing signed by Lessor and Lessee.
From Oct 1 - 22, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
We are 5th Generation Natives of Southern Utah and love our hometown, Sunny St. George. Our parents home has been a gathering place for our large family for many treasured occasions and now we are excited to share this beautiful home with other families here on Airbnb.
Thank you... we look forward to meeting you!