San Giorgio is a guesthouse located in the main street of Manarola, one of the best town of Cinque Terre. We have 6 rooms all brand new, completed in June 2012.
The double Standard room is located on the first floor and has a porch outside the door/window.
Details of this room:
- large double room with king size bed
- internal porch
- private bathroom with large shower
- tv sat, A/C, free wifi, fridge, hairdryer
- kettle with cups and tea
(URL HIDDEN) New towels every 2 days/nights
We are located on main street Manarola:
- just 1 minute to reach the train station;
- just 2 minutes to reach the beach, in Manarola is possible to swim in the little harbour and you can jump by the cliff;
- just right next door there is a little grocery for good fruits, bread and cheese, drinks. Also right next door a nice Bar and Restaurant. The others restaurants in just 2 minutes;
- in front of there is a ATM;
- just 20 meters uphill another Grocery and a good Gelateria (Ice cream);
There are three solutions if will arrive by car:
1) you can park the car in a free space located near the road (please attention on signal with X, no park here)
2) if the free park are full, you must park in car-park on top of Manarola at the price of 17 euros per day,
In the case of 1)&2) you must walk down by foot (direction train station) 10-15 minutes, if you have large luggage is possible to arrive near us with the car at this time: from 09:00 to 10:00 or from 14:00 to 16:00
3) you can also parking it in the new car-park near the railway station of La Spezia Centrale. Same direction, exit in S. Stefano Magra and continue to La Spezia, direction to the station and you are there. Underground parking.
My name is Simone and I'm the host of this beautiful place. I love our guests, I like meet people with different stories. With a glass of good wine we talk a lot, we walk and we stay for a good time together. In just one year I've a lot of good memories and a lot of pics.
Customers who come here quickly become friends: Upon arrival I help you with your luggage and show the room. Anytime I'll know give good tips to live an unforgettable experience.
(URL HIDDEN)Short life, Good moment, Good wine (:
Vivo in un posto meraviglioso e ho la fortuna di poter conoscere persone provenienti da tutto il mondo. Amo ascoltare le loro storie, mi piace viaggiare e non ho mete precise.
Lavoro come marketing manager in questa struttura da quando è aperta, nel 2012. Passo molto tempo qui, ormai è la mia seconda casa. Tante le idee realizzate, tante quelle da realizzare.
I proprietari sono persone giovani e simpatiche, siamo davvero una bella squadra.
All'arrivo i clienti non trovano un host ma un amico che rivela ottimi consigli e racconta storie del luogo. Inoltre da quest'anno ho aperto un wine bar con prodotti locali nella parte più bella del paese, il "Nessun Dorma". Sarò lieto di potervi offrire un buon vino e poter conoscervi meglio!
Il mio motto è quello di vivere la vita fino all'ultimo secondo. Mai rimandare a domani quello che puoi fare oggi ;)