Three blocks to the Beach, two blocks to Collins Ave. steps to Hispaniola Way, Lincoln Road wonderful two story apartment/townhouse that feels like at home located in a quiet and safe street, however, close to all the action, in the Heart of South Beach
Two Story apartment with two bedrooms and a full bathroom upstairs, fresh linen, living room with Cable TV, internet, sofa bed comfortable to sleep two additional people if need be. Fully equipped eat in kitchen with all the necessary utensils to cook a basic meal, dishwasher, washer and dryer in the apartment. Wonderful views from the windows.
As a private apartment you will be able to access every room in the apartment.
Interaction with guests
If you need to contact me, through airbnb messaging I will always be available to answer any questions.
Other things to note
Very important that you keep in mind that the neighbors are permanent residence and it is important not to have parties, loud music, and just plain respect of the neighbors.
- Do not sit on the couch and beds with a wet bathing suit
- Do not leave wet towels on the bed or couch
- No loud music
- Absolutely no parties, no events
- Quite hours after 10:00 p.m.
- Neighbors are permanent residents so please be respectful
- Please treat the house the same way you would treat yours
- Before you leave inform of any broken or damaged items
- Check in at 3:00 p.m. Check out at 11:00 a.m.
- No smoking in the apartment
I am an extremely happy and positive person who thinks that when you spend time in the sun and the warm weather your mind and body regenerate making you feel younger, happier and energetic.
I am also know for being a perfectionist, clean and organized woman.
Love traveling, art, music and of course the sun.