A stylishly updated, but still 'classic', 1970's Australian Beach House just one minute through the bush opposite the house to the beautiful Silverleaves Beach, Phillip Island. We have a minimum 4 night booking (6 nights minimum in summer school holidays). The Silverleaves cafe is a 5 minute walk. Upstairs the house has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, open living area and kitchen and an expansive deck. Downstairs there is a rumpus room with a pool table, two single sofa beds, and a toilet/shower/laundry.
The house has 3 bedrooms upstairs, a bathroom and an open plan kitchen and living area opening onto the large upstairs deck, which is set up among the trees. You can hear the waves and see parrots, kookaburras and water birds. At ground level you may see wallabies, blue-tongue lizards and echidnas. Downstairs there is a rumpus room (with pool table and two sofa beds) and a second bathroom and laundry. There is also a locked private studio at the back downstairs.
The whole house is available apart from the studio at the back (which will be locked and empty while you are staying). Once a booking is confirmed access arrangements and other information will be sent.
Interaction with guests
We are not present when you are staying, but here are some comments by our guests:
- "The highlights of our stay were quiet beach swims in the morning at Silverleaves and surf at Woolamai in the afternoons, then evening drinks on deck".
- "Great aspect to the place as it is full of light".
- "One day was 42 degrees so we appreciated the air conditioner!"
- "All in all, a great place and thanks for the use".
- "We loved the quiet location, the proximity to the lovely beach, the comfortable home. We enjoyed the open plan lounge/kitchen and also we really enjoyed having the deck above the trees and the space downstairs".
- "The house was well set up and all rooms comfortable".
- "All appliances, equipment good and everything I needed was there".
- "We would love to come back again and we shared a lovely Christmas there with our children in their 20s".
- "Thanks. Wonderful place and perfect for our needs".
- "thank you. We all had a lovely time. Very peaceful spot. Loved relaxing on the deck and listening to the birds."
Other things to note
I'm sure you will be fine, but let us know if you have any problems.
Minimum 4 night booking (6 nights in school holidays)
No Schoolies or party bookings
No Pets (No Fences/Environmentally Sensitive Area)
No Smoking Inside the House
From Dec 22, 2017 - Jan 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 6 nights.