My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, The Golf enthusiast (with the famous course only a mile away), business travelers, families (with kids), groups, Race weeks, holidaymakers of any sort...or even just a getaway break..
The house is an ideal family and a private house a 5 min walk to the town of Ballybunion, also beach, Golf one mile away, leisure centre with gym pool practically across the road , pubs Restaurants shops Supermarket and church, all close by, at the same time the Brambles is tucked away in a private hideaway which is a well kept group of holiday homes.
Our 3 bedroomed house is fully furnished with some recent renovations, it has everything you need simple and practical for your stay including unlimited wifi...
Guest have the full use of Entire house, back & front. Tennis court onsite
list of events in locality can be found on
Ballybunion Prints Beach
Interaction with guests
I be there to let you in and and after that guest will have total house to themselves. I will also be available at any time Im required if a problem arises.
Other things to note
10 Facts about Ballybunion
1. The first statue of Bill Clinton on public display in the world was in Ballybunion.
2. Ballybunion faces west to the Atlantic Ocean.
3. Ballybunion is a favourite of the great Tom Watson.
4. Ballybunion Golf course is constantly ranked in the Top ten courses in the world.
5. The first hole has a graveyard on the right hand side, just before the fairway, mystery has it, if you hit the ball into the graveyard after sunset you may never retrieve it.
6. Ballybunion Golf Course is over 100 years old and the original course was designed by Robert Trent Jones.
7. The Town dates back to the 14th century and was erected by the Geraldines.
8. Ballybunion is home to the longest sunsets in Europe. .
9. The waters of Ballybunion have won the European Blue Flag award which acknowledges a water quality free of pollution. The award is renewed yearly.
10. Many famous visitors have played golf at Ballybunion including President Bill Clinton,Tiger Woods and Tommy Hilfiger.
Minimum stay for June July August is 7 nights only, check in Saturdays from 4pm_ check out Sat by 10am
I expect the house to be left in the same condition as found.
No smoking in house.
Quiet time after 10pm
All windows and doors to be locked before leaving the house.
house rules adhered to
If there are any complaints from other residents, guests will be asked to leave immediately.
From Jun 2 - Sep 1, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
I am a person who will go to lengths to see that everyone is happy with their stay. Im also new to Air B&B. Any tips or problems my wish is for you to let us know and we do out best to accommodate.
I consider myself as an honest person and i automatically expect the same honesty from others.
I love my English Bulldog who can be seen in one pic in the house.... I have Robert and 2 teen boys_handful!!
I have family in SF USA and Charleston South Carolina whom I visit regularly.
I work in a local Hospital and my pastime is Love for horses and the famous Connemara Pony in which I own 4 at the moment ...
I hunt on horseback in the winter season from Nov to Feb with my local Hunt Club Old Mill Fox Hounds. I have my own Hunting horse at home in Newcastlewest Co Limerick.