Yong Yi Yuen is an over 100years old heritage pre war house located in the middle of Georgetown. 5~10mins walking distance
to all UNESCO sites, street arts, cafes, food courts, night market, main bus terminal to/from airport as well as the Ferry terminal to/from Langkawi and Butterworth.
We have total of 5 rooms, 1 Ensuite room with private bathroom, another 4rooms sharing 2 bathrooms, one family which has 2 queen size bed and has enough space to add another bed, this house is good for ground of 10~13pax.
1. Ensuite Room (King Size bed with provide bathroom)
2. Family Room (2 Queen Size beds with shared bathroom)
3. Deluxe Queen Room (1 Queen Size bed with shared bathroom)
4. Deluxe King Room (1 King Size bed with shared bathroom)
5. Superior King Room (1 King1, Size bed with shared bathroom)
1. 24hours CCTV.
2. 24hours free access.
3. Sateline TV in every rooms.
4. Free WIFI
5. Hot Shower.
6. Hot Water and refrigerator in common area.
Interaction with guests
We are welcome and willing to help all types of requests such as laundry service, arranging transport, information sharing of nice foods and destination worth to visit.
Other things to note
1. We need our guests help to off the air-conditional and lights when they are leaving Yong Yi Yuen for foods or sightseeing.
2. We do charge RM30 for losing the key and access card.
3. Illegal behaviors and activities are strictly not allowed in Yong Yi Yuen.
4. No smoking inside the room.
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View other reviews