My place is close to parks, airport and city central. You’ll love my place because of the modern and stylish living, newly built, the outdoors space including cute cactus, the neighbourhood, the comfy bed, the kitchen and the light. Our passion lies with our appreciation of beautiful things, we pride ourselves on transforming this passion into our life (URL HIDDEN) place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Nespresso Coffee Machine - Small Contemporary Living
This is a sweet little studio (appr size of the House is 3.4m x 5.3m plus 1.3m verandah) comes with a cute kitchen and bathroom. It is exclusive for two. It has a double bed with wardrobe from Organised Interior, Italian LEM and Continuum bar stools, Tolix black bar table. It is open so no separating bedroom walls. The floor is tiled with octagon shape tiles throughout the studio apart from the bathroom. Our beautiful feature wall tiles are handmade in Italy. The House's little white kitchenette looks over the garden. Kitchen facilities include oven, electric cooking station above the oven, microwave, bar fridge and SMEG kettle and toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and two pods. For tableware, we have Alessi Trinity fruit bowl, Alessi milk holder, Alessi ship butter dish, Alessi egg cups, Alessi toothpick holder, Alessi rocket salt shaker, George Jensen sugar bowl, Nespresso Pixie cups. We have flat screen TV, DVD player, wifi, 6kw freestanding air-conditioning and table lamp. Complimentary starter package of coffee, tea, sugar, milk. Towels, linen, hair dryer, shampoo, hair conditioner and body wash are included. Iron facilities, washing machine, drying rack and hangers are available and washing powder is included. The House has a private verandah looks over the garden with a view of the hills for all seasons. Puzzles and games are for our guests to enjoy!
Our little House (studio) is separated from the main house. The entrance to access to the House is to walk through the drive way. Please note that it is a rather steep driveway.
Other things to note
Hamilton is a hilly suburb. So it will be ideal to bring comfortable shoes if you plan to go for a walk round the area. There is a park closed by.
The House has a private verandah looks over the garden with a view of the hills for all season.
We have a little dog, Kimmi, she is rather protective. But she will remain inside the main house.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the house
- Please clean up after yourself
- Please report any breakage
- No candles please
- Please do not sit or lean on the bed end wooden panel
- Please enter/ exit the House quietly
- Please take waste bags to the big bin each night.
- Please leave the House clean and tidy at all times including cleaning and putting away dishes and wiping benches and cooktop in the kitchen after each use. This will reduce the visit of insects and pests.
- Please switch off the lights and air-conditioning when you are out.
- All windows and door are closed/ locked on exit.
- Please leave the outdoor lights to automatic mode. To set it to automatic, you just need to turn it off and wait one minute and turn it on again.
- Please enjoy the puzzles and games indoor. Due to their intricate pieces.
- Please keep all items inside the house. (Not to remove them from the house.)
I am a mum to Harper and Kimmi, a lawyer and a French learner (I also speak a few other languages such as Mandarin, Indonesian, Malaysian, Cantonese, Hokkian). I am also a maker. Our family is rather simple.
I love travelling with my family. I have been to France, England, Switzerland, Italy, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
A bit more about my passion. I am passionate about jewellery and object pieces making. It came to me in a slightly roundabout way. After the birth of my little girl, I decided to be more creative and explore the world of handmade, and it was that time that I devoted to making jewellery/ object pieces. It satisfied me to make pieces of art. Timeless, romantic, organic, asymmetrical, whimsical and playful are the best way to describe my pieces. I often think my pieces are hidden treasures.
The House reflects my style of living.
One of my favourite quote: “Be raw, be you, be ready to risk it all when it comes to your dream”.
The garden is not fully completed at this stage.