The apartment is located in a block of 80s. Quiet neighborhood, good location, close to subway, nice atmosphere. Here you will sleep and play with pets. I will tell you about Warsaw and I will recommend cool places for all kinds of activities.
Quiet, peaceful neighborhood, good localization with access to underground, friendly atmosphere. You will sleep well and play with the pets. I can tell you about Warsaw, recommend some fun and interesting places to go. My place is queer friendly.
100 meters to the metro station, 4 night buses, 20 min to the airport. F. Chopin, 13 min to the center, 30 min to the Wilanow Palace.
For the comfort of my guests, we provide bathroom and separate toilet, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, iron. If required balcony. There is Wi-Fi throughout the apartment.
Interaction with guests
If you need advice and advice, I will be happy to talk about interesting places or restaurants, clubs etc.
Other things to note
There are animals in the house, they are very friendly and they like to spend time with new people. If you do not want your dog to run around or cat, please choose another offer or just close the door from your room :)
Please respect my privacy as much as I respect you. Do not look into my private space.
- Please do not take drugs in my house.
- You can use coffee and tea at will.
- Night silence is valid from 23 to 8 am
- You can run barefoot in the apartment :)
- Please keep order around you.
- Animals are not toys or training bags. Treat them with due respect. And if you come with your pet you are responsible for it.
Please take care of the environment, please: light the fire, segregate the garbage and turn off the water when you do not need it.
- If you break, you break, destroy some equipment I will ask for financial compensation.
- Guests can only be accommodated during the day.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Miłośniczka zwierząt, ludzi i dobrej kuchni. Otwarta na świat i nowe znajomości. Lubie rozmowy o wszystkim najlepiej do rana.