The best location in the city, half a block from Millennium Park! In the middle of downtown Chicago! Moments walk to The Bean, the Magnificent Mile, Grant Park, Soldier Field and museums, theater and L train! Five queen beds (two in one bedroom, two in the other), and a sleeper sofa in the living room! Two bathrooms and a full kitchenette!
Exclusive tower location, feet from The Bean and the Loop L Train! Local guidebook telling you what to hit and skip! We're from Chicago. We live here. We know the place, and we have an opinion! This is your best option for an amazing base to explore Chicago, with 9 others!
This is the BEST location in the city - PERIOD!
- Five beds! Two bedrooms - each with two queen beds! Sofa sleeper in the living room!
- Two bathrooms, each with shower! Towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryer, and toilet paper provided!
- Living room has HDTV with cable, wifi throughout the apartment!
- Full kitchenette! Pots and pans, silverware, all your plates and dishes are here for you!
- Linens provided! Big closets with hangers, plus iron and board!
- Oversized windows! Extra-high ceilings! In-building laundry!
The maximum occupancy in this apartment is ten.
My rates and minimum stays change constantly - every night is different! Put your dates in the calendar, with the number of guests, and what you see is what you'll pay! Discounts are automatically applied for stays 7 nights or longer. No other discounts are available, sorry!
I have several apartments in the same building - each is it's own space! Model unit is shown.
Typically, guests can get the keys and drop their bags in the apartment as early as 12PM. My cleaners do need until 4PM to do their work, so we ask that you give them space and return again after 4.
Unfortunately I do not have anywhere to hold bags after your stay - sorry!
Late check-out may be available for an additional fee, and is not guaranteed until 24 hours before departure.
Parking is NOT AVAILABLE with this unit. Luckily there are TONS of places to park right downtown! I recommend using the Spot Hero website and smartphone app, accessible via their website and the Apple App Store and G-Play Store; search for our building’s address (given at time of booking), plug in the dates you want to park, and your reservation will be taken care of! Rates and availability may vary based on what’s happening in the area, particularly during major events. There are valet, covered, and street parking options available - be SURE to use the filters to find exactly what you’re looking for - and please be aware that most spots in The Loop DO NOT offer in-and-out privileges. Book ASAP - if you wait until the day you arrive, it might be sold out! Please, please, PLEASE, DO NOT try to find free parking downtown. You won’t find any. You’ll get super frustrated. You’ll waste a TON of time.
Do not EVER leave a car unattended in front of the building - you'll be ticketed right away.
No common building amenities, but the place is yours during your stay!
You will not share the apartment with any other guests!
Interaction with guests
We are there for you throughout your stay! You'll be greeted in person by a real human, you're not playing hide and seek with lock boxes!
If you have any questions or needs during your stay, feel free to ask the front desk, or text the number found in the guidebook, provided in the apartment upon arrival!
If you're locked out, please contact the building's front desk, as only they can issue new keys!
License or registration numberCity registration pending
Learn about this field
- Events are not permitted. Additional people are not allowed in the unit without prior written permission.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and unit.
- Pets are prohibited in the building and unit.
- If there is any damage in the apartment, let me know. I’d like to get it fixed, and it’s probably not your fault.
- Please carefully read the guidebook, provided upon arrival in your unit, for much more information about your Chicago home!
- Commercial activity, photography and video shoots are not allowed.
- The guest who books must present government issued ID - which will be scanned - to receive the room keys. If you would like anyone else to be able to get keys, please tell me in an Airbnb message.
This host has 322 reviews for other properties.View other reviews