Uncommon 2 BR loft in the booming Printers Row District, just a short walk to Grant and Millennium Parks. Exposed brick with an open kitchen and living room area. Distinct design of the lofted second bed sets this place apart and gives you plenty of space at the work station if you need it.
Not sure my description does the place justice. Check out some reviews from past guests.
"The place itself is very unique...high ceilings, lots of space and light. Very cool place to stay in Chicago"
"Amazing host! The condo is centrally located with restaurants and shops right nearby"
"A very attentive host: Easy to reach via airbnb very nice and easy-going guy and extremely helpful. The flat was simply gorgeous and just as described; a very tidy, beautiful place just in Downtown Chicago. I would definitely recommend this flat to friends and I'd go there again myself! I was a great place to stay!"
"The loft is pretty stylish, but comfortable, and has a lot more space than you'd expect downtown. It was a really good, smooth experience."
"We came to Chicago for a conference at McCormick Place, and this loft was a great find. It's right in the south loop, with plenty of restaurants and bars within a couple of blocks, and not too far from the convention center. There were plenty of CTA and Metra stations close by, too, but honestly we were lazy and took a ~$8 Uber to the convention center most days."
"Perfect place to stay in Chicago! We loved it here and really appreciated the hospitality. The condo is in a great location and extremely comfortable."
You will have access to my whole condo and feel free to help yourself to anything in the refrigerator if you are cooking - pans, utensils, plates, etc are all provided.
There is a Coffee K Cup machine with coffee pods as well as plenty of tea as well.
Interaction with guests
I typically like to meet my guests and get them into the condo and get them acclimated. I also am always available to answer questions via text or the air bnb app and am usually in town and only 10-15 minutes away. I am dedicated to making sure my guests have a great stay as you can see from my reviews above
Other things to note
Please note that this loft's design only has two doors: the front door and bathroom, there is no door on the second bedroom if privacy there is needed ;-) Also, the second bed is in a loft that requires climbing up a small set of stairs.
License or registration numberCity registration pending
Learn about this number
1. Check-in time is any time after 3 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed.
2. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
3. Parties or excessive noise are not allowed under any circumstance.
4. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $50 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
5. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
7. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
8. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $75. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if we have approved a late checkout in advance.
9. Lost keys fee $100
10. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Finally It is very important that you be respectful of the neighbors and be very quiet when entering the building, and while moving in common areas, elevators, and hallways.