Poetic Sky Studio is bright, comfortable and particularly quiet, in the lively and historical Batignolles neighborhood. Little 14m2 cloud in the 6th heaven, with elevator. The studio is located in an unusual building from the 1930s, with an unobstructed view of the roofs of Paris, wooded courtyards and the horizon.
Morning chats with the birds...
Poetic Sky Studio consists of:
- entrance with mirror, coat rack, shoe
- main room with sofa bed for 2 people (190x140cm), low table, cupboard with hangers, foldable table and two wooden, foldable chairs
- TV corner, DVD/CD player, radio, Wi-Fi
- kitchen corner with fridge, microwave oven, toaster, electric coffee machine, all the necessary cooking utensils, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- shower-room and toilet
The studio is secured by a reinforced door and a large double glazed window.
- The studio is exclusively reserved for tourist rentals and business rentals.
- Paris map
- Tourist map for the metro and RER
- Map of the neighborhood (17th district)
Interaction with guests
My motto: Hygiene, hospitality and availability
Other things to note
When you check-out, the studio should be as clean as it was when you arrived. There is a vacuum cleaner and all the necessary cleaning products are under the sink in the kitchen and under the wash basin in the bathroom.
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View other reviews