Our cozy 4 bedroom Home It is located in Las Colinas-Irving, 7 minutes from DFW Airport,and 5 minutes from the Irving Convention center,15 minutes from Lovefield Airport It's also, about 5 minutes from top-notch restaurants and country clubs and other venues. This beautiful 1 bedroom w/ shared bathroom with a comfy full bed and walk in closet, and mini fridge is ready for you with, You will love the location, and our big back yard where you can sit and relax. everything is a close Uber ride away
- We are a family of 4 , My wife Maria, my son Nicolas our dog Halo and me. All friendly fun people. Please be mindful
- Parking is available on the street, in front of the house. Very secure neighborhood
- Our house is smoke-free, but you are welcome to smoke outside on the patio in the backyard.
- We would love you to have the freedom to come and go whenever you please at all hours of the day and night. However, there might be other guests in the house often, so we ask that you keep the noise to a minimum in the common areas and on the front porch and patio between 10pm and 7am. Movies are available to watch in the living room whenever you like, but please again, be courteous of others with the volume late at night specially with our son who goes to high school
- We have a dog, he is friendly and very nice, his name is halo! He loves visitors
- Treat our home like your home!
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Our family is bilingual, we speak spanish and english but our son Nicolas who is 16 speaks french.
My family and I enjoy spending time with friends and family, travelling to new destinations or re-visiting past favorites, meeting people and making friends. We just came back from turks and caicos , it was an amazing vacation.
I'm a bit of a gear-head and like cars, video games ! home, Or first priority is to make our home a place where guests feel welcome, comfortable, and want to return to. Our dog is friendly and his name is halo! . We love travel, We are original from Perú, My wife loves to cook peruvian food, if you are lucky you can try one of her dishes, She works from home! Our son name is Nicolas and he is 17, he loves PS4 movies and history!. He Speaks English, spanish fluently and some french.