Between Tokyo and Yokohama. easy accesses to Shibuya.
★Pocket Free wi-fi★
#201【穏on】Cozy room on the 2nd floor of the host's house.
A shower and bathroom is on 2nd floor for guests.
Good for business, student, family with a baby! You can communicate easily with us; Japanese hosts.
The room is good for 2~3 people (Max4), with comfy tick futon mattress and tatami mats. (We have Room#202 also.)
Japanese restaurants and a nice hot spring facilities are also nearby, and plenty of restaurants as well.
Cozy room with a lock on the 2nd floor of the cute host's house.
You can come directly from the airports to the next station(Tama plaza) by limousine bus.
*From Haneda AP ¥1230 about 50min
*From Narita AP ¥3030 about 120min [Reasonable way from Narita AP*Limousine bus to Tokyo station(¥1000 about 60min) , and then take train to Saginuma(¥450 about 50min). Need to walk in Tokyo station.]
From Tamaplaza station you can take train to Saginuma station(2 min) ,or you can take a Taxi. (about 10 min)
If you drive a car, our house is near Tomei Highway(from exit Kawasaki about 7min) and National Highway246.
In Tokyo's bed town, it is in a quiet and environmentally residential area.
But you can enjoy Sushi restaurant, hot spring, TOFU kaiseki restaurant, Monja&Okonomi yaki, Tempura, Ramen, Izakaya,Yakitori,
and more by foot.
We can shear the kitchen and living room. 7 AM to 10 PM
Please let us know when you want to use laundry.
a toilet & shower room on the 2nd floor^^
We shear a shower because the shower on the 2nd floor is under construction^^.
Interaction with guests
While respecting the hope and privacy of the guest, I would like to make friends!
My mother is a retired teacher, now wearing kimonos sometimes and doing handmade stuff. I am a jewelry artist and working on my studio at 1st floor most of the time.
We also can teach some easy Japanese,such as "Tadaima" "Itadakimasu" and some Japanese cultures if you want.
If you need anything, any questions, let us know!
Other things to note
Please present your passport from the security point of view, fill in your name, address, passport number etc in your confirmation letter when you check in. Thank you ^^
There are some stuff of hosts in the closets of the rooms.
- Check-in time: 5PM until 10 PM.
- Check-out time: 10 AM or any time before.
- :) Please take off your shoes.
- :) Please refrain from smoking
- :) Please separate garbage. The Japanese people take the separation of garbage very seriously.
- :) Please do not reply or open the door even if a postal delivery or anyone else come.
- :) Please be careful not to make a loud sound.
- :) and not talk out loud with window opened.
- :) Please do not open doors with “Staff Only” sign.
- :) To prevent you from losing the room key, please put it at the key box. If you lose your key, you pay 10,000 yen.
- :) Please hand the room key directly to host when check-out.
- :) Please turn off the air-conditioner, lights, and water when you go out.
- :) Please flush used toilet paper in the toilet.
- :) Please make yourself at home! Feel free to use everything in the apartment. Enjoy! :)