Mornington Peninsula Getaway Stay 3, Pay 2 for bookings until 21 Sep 2017* Bookings open to families and groups over 30 yrs old. No 'Schoolies' please. Maximum 6-8 adults. Bring on the Gin Sling! What a glorious property, an absolutely wonderful escape that will have you wondering just where you are! Raffles is reminiscent of something from the colonial era yet has modern comfort and style.
Raffles by the Sea is a perfect family escape that has loads of living space and heaps of amenities that will suit everyone. The property has 2 distinct living zones and a great private rear yard complete with pool that is positioned to capture the sun all year round. Isnt it nice to have the best of both worlds - take a short 150 metre stroll to the beautiful beach at Dromana or take a dip in the in ground heated pool! Perhaps just lounge around in the sun drenched atrium area that overlooks the pool or enjoy a range of DVDs while sinking into the super comfy furniture in the main living area. While Raffles by the Sea is ideal for a family or even 2 families to escape the daily grind, it is also perfect for those adults who want a child free break. A great place to chill out and forget where you are! This property is extremely private and will suit those who truly want to escape but still have attractions, shops, beaches and cafes close by.
Living and Dining
Raffles by the Sea is a quality holiday option with plenty of space. There are 2 living zones both of which are large with fantastic features. The indoor living/dining zone is open planned and has plenty of room to spread out. There are 3 lounges in the living area so if everyone wants to enjoy the big widescreen TV and take in a movie no one will feel left out. Adjacent is a solid wood dinner table for 10 that fits into the era of this property beautifully. The kitchen is perfectly appointed to impress those who like to cook or conversely it has all the modern conveniences to make meal time simple. Living zone 2 is a built-in sunroom that is much like an atrium fold back the wall of glass doors to enjoy the summer breeze or have them closed to bask in the winter sunshine. Its a wonderful room to play billiards or games, watch TV or simply soak up the sun and view the pool! This zone can be completed separated from the main living area with the wide french doors. Raffles by the Sea is a great all year round proposition - a gorgeous cool escape in the peak of summer and a warm and cosy retreat in the cooler months complete with sun drenched rear yard and heated pool! Just dont forget the gin!
Bed and Bath
Raffles by the Sea comfortably accommodates 10 guests. The beauty about Raffles is that there are 2 sleeping quarters which makes sharing the property perfect. Toward the front of Raffles are 2 bedrooms. The huge king bed master with walk-in robes and ensuite also has a TV and DVD/VCR so anyone wanting to be reclusive can do so easily. The other front room has a generous queen bed. At the other end and toward the rear of the property are the remaining 2 bedrooms. Bedroom 3 is also configured with a queen bed and enjoys its own ensuite. Bedroom 4, which consequently is enormous, has 4 singles by way of 2 bunks. Bedroom 4 can actually double as a childrens retreat it is so large. This room has a TV and a host of games which makes this an excellent kids zone. Bedroom 4 also has immediate proximity to the central bathroom and toilet. The 2 sleeping quarters give great privacy to anyone sharing. Raffles aims to please and you will not be disappointed.
Owner approval is required before any reservations can proceed at this home.
- Air Conditioning: 5 - living, family & bedrooms 1,2,3
- Bathroom: 2 ensuites & a central bathroom
- Boat Parking: off street in driveway - not undercover
- Pay TV: Foxtel
- CD Player: living, family & bedroom 1
- Central Heating: gas ducted heating throughout
- Child Friendly
- DVD Player: living, family & bedroom 1
- Ceiling Fans: bedroom(URL HIDDEN)Games Room: family room with billiards, TV, games & books
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: hooded, with gas bottle
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: paved single driveway fits 2 cars offstreet
- Playground: cubby house
- Pool Table
- Shower Outdoor: showerhead with hose fittings installed
- Swimming Pool: solar heated
- Multiple TVs: 6 - living, family &bedrooms 1,2,3,4
- Big Screen TV: to the living room
- Video Player: bedroom 1
- Wi-Fi: available
- Enclosed Yard: fully fenced rear & front yards
Interaction with guests
You will have access to our Verve staff any time throughout your stay. Whether it be to book a tour through our complimentary Verve concierge service or if you require any assistance related to the property.
Other things to note
The Mornington Peninsula is famous for its beautiful beaches so why not take advantage and see it first hand. The Verve team can arrange anything from hiring a stand up paddle board, jetski, canoe or even just a beach pack including kids toys, beach chairs and beach umbrella. Or for the more adventurous how does swimming with the dolphins sound or horseback riding along the rugged coastline of Gunnamatta Beach.
*Valid to all new bookings made from 26 June 2017 onwards. Verve Beachside Terms and Conditions apply. You must mention this offer when you book.
Guests must comply with the Booking Terms and Conditions including these House Rules. Failure to comply may result in bond charges.
1. The property is to be used for holiday rental purposes only. Our properties are not function centres/venues. Under NO circumstances is any property to be used for weddings, functions, schoolies groups or the hosting of any parties, celebrations or gatherings of any sort. Penalty fee of $5,000 will apply and immediate eviction will be imposed.
2. Each property is designed to accommodate a maximum number of guests. Written permission must be given PRIOR to your arrival for any excess guests. A fee of $100 per guest per night applies if you breach this condition.
3. Guests are not permitted to host visitors (persons other than Guests) at the Property without our prior written consent. 4. Verve Beachside is not responsible if the chosen accommodation does not "meet" the guest expectation. Please view the property on our website prior to your arrival and call Verve Beachside if you have any queries.
5. All properties are maintained to an excellent standard. Verve Beachside is not responsible for any failure of utilities, essential services or appliances. Please contact Verve Beachside immediately and every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities and arrange repairs. However immediate repair may be beyond our control.
6. Non-urgent call outs, deemed by Verve Beachside, will incur a call-out fee of up to $150.
7. Strictly no tents or caravans are allowed on or around the Property.
Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Property. Your security bond will be forfeited if there is evidence of smoking inside the Property. Smoking is permitted outside the property however all cigarette butts must be disposed of in the rubbish bin. Bond charges will apply if cigarette butts are found on the property grounds.
DAMAGES & BREAKAGES
You must report to us immediately on your arrival (or as soon as you become aware of, but not upon departure) any damage or breakages to the Property, its fixtures, fittings or contents and any other unsatisfactory matter or incident at the Property. During office hours please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or after-hours call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Also, please advise if you need to make any changes to the entertainment systems, televisions, pool or spa settings and we will endeavour to arrange for these with the Property Manager. Please do not make any changes yourself as this may damage the equipment (which may incur a cost to you).
Any market umbrellas provided with the Property should be left closed whilst not in use to avoid damage (which may lead to a deduction from the security bond).
You are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. We ask that you advise us of any mishaps for which you will be required to pay. The fee payable for lost keys is $44 and locksmith's fees will be charged directly to you. Any breach of the above conditions permits Verve Beachside, without prejudice to its other rights, and that of the owner, to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy.
Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles. Guests must not exceed the number of car spaces allocated to this property. To check how many cars are permitted at this property please refer to the property description on the website.
NOISE & RESIDENTIAL AMENITY
Guests must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm and 9am, during arrival and departure, or at any time throughout the occupancy.
Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from your security bond.
Guests must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
SWIMMING POOLS/SPAS (IF APPLICABLE TO PROPERTY)
Please note swimming or spa use is not allowed between 10pm and 9am due to noise restrictions.
1. Please maintain water levels at all times (to at least halfway up the skimmer box) by filling the pool with the hose provided.
2. Low water levels whether caused by evaporation or otherwise can cause damage which may result in a deduction from the security bond.
No glassware is permitted in the pool.
Spa must be turned off when you depart or returned to its correct setting.
1. Verve Beachside is not responsible for the security of your belongings.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure the property is left secure at all times and after departure. Whenever you are absent from the property, please close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Please close gates upon departure.
The property will be professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. We ask that you leave the property in a neat and tidy condition prior to your departure time including removing all rubbish from the property, cleaning the BBQ, washing and storing all dishes, etc and removing all food items from the fridge and pantry. Any excess cleaning costs may be deducted from the security bond.
The BBQ should be left clean upon your departure. Two gas bottles have been provided for your convenience. However, if you run out of gas during the course of your stay, please have the bottle/s refilled or swapped at the local hardware or petrol station and present us with the receipt and we will reimburse you.
Majority of properties are supplied with linen for your convenience. Please check with your Verve consultant at the time you secure your booking. All linen is to be used for its intended purpose only. Linen must not be used for cleaning. If you choose to remove or damage any linen, you will be charged for its replacement.
1. Some of our properties will accept PETS, subject to written permission PRIOR to your arrival. Pets are NOT allowed at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing. Your security bond will be forfeited if pets are brought to the Property without prior permission.
2. Any damages or extra cleaning will be charged to the client.
3. Verve Beachside also reserves the right to charge a guest their full bond if a PET is brought to the property without prior approval.
Garbage collection days are specified on the "Departure Checklist" provided to you.
Bins must be put out the night before the local collection AND upon your departure. Garbage is collected early Monday in Portsea, Sorrento, Blairgowrie and Rye.
Recycling bins are collected every 2nd Monday (please refer to calendar on the fridge). With the exception during summer where Recycle bins are collected on a weekly basis.
All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided (but bins must not be overflowing). Rubbish must not be left in public or common areas and will not be collected from the roadside if not inside the bin.
Bins left overflowing and any excess garbage or recycling left behind will incur a removal charge of $38.50 per bag/box which will be deducted from your security bond.
We ask that you follow these instructions. The Garbage Collector will not remove rubbish in cartons or plastic bags from the roadside. We ask that you dispose of any excess rubbish upon vacating the property. If Verve Beachside needs to remove any rubbish, costs incurred will be deducted from the security bond.
Many houses in this area have septic tanks and therefore you must not flush ANY SANITARY PRODUCTS, DISPOSABLE NAPPIES, ETC. If the toilet and/or the septic becomes blocked and requires pumping, you may be charged.
LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
You, the tenant, indemnify Verve Beachside against any liability, which may attach to Verve Beachside as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of the tenant or his agent.
To the full extent permitted by law neither the owner of the property nor its agents or representatives shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage or expense or claim (including without limitation damage to personal property) or for any injury or death whatsoever howsoever caused including by reason of negligence or otherwise (whether directly or indirectly) (“Loss”) suffered or sustained by the tenant or guests or invitees or visitors in the course of the stay and the tenant and guests and invitees and visitors hereby release, discharge and indemnify the owner and its agents and representatives in respect of any Loss.
The tenant indemnifies the owner against any damage or loss howsoever caused (whether directly or indirectly) through any act or omission of the tenant or any guest or any invitee or visitor, including without limitation arising from fire, theft, water damage, or from electrical or gas equipment failure.
Super Strict 30
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 63 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Verve Travel and Leisure has specialised in premium beach house rentals on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia for more than 15 years.
We professionally manage an exclusive collection of stylishly designed and decorated, fully serviced luxury beach and ocean side properties at some of Australia's top holiday destinations.
All properties are professionally maintained and serviced through our qualified and specially trained back of house and maintenance team. Our properties offer a range of accommodation options, locations and facilities and cater for all holiday needs; from family breaks and gatherings to indulgent weekend retreats and corporate conferences.
We require a minimum 2 night stay at all of our properties.
Verve offers a 24/7 concierge service too!
see for all properties.