About this listing
Make yourself at home in our urban sanctuary! Our unbeatable location is close to all the must-visit spots in the District.
• 2 blocks to Foggy Bottom Metro & George Washington Univ.
• 2 blocks to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods
• 5 min walk to Georgetown Waterfront dining/shopping
• 15 min walk to National Mall & monuments
• 10 min metro to Smithsonian museums
• 20 min walk to Dupont & Logan Circle dining/nightlife
• 15 min drive to DCA or 45 min to IAD airports, 15 min metro to Union Station
Our spacious, 700sqft 1-bedroom has a queen bed, stainless steel appliances, renovated kitchen, updated bathroom with a stand-up shower, and hardwood floors throughout. For additional guests, our comfy couch is the perfect size and we also have a queen-sized air mattress.
In the apartment, we have Wifi and streaming TV with access to endless movies and shows. Our building has a gym and a charming outdoor courtyard with BBQ grills that you're welcome to use.
We have lived in DC for years in different neighborhoods, which is why we truly believe that the location of our beloved apartment is incomparably convenient! It is the perfect place to relax after a day out in the city, and it's within 5-20 minutes from everything.
We live in this sun-filled apartment full time, and occasionally list it on Airbnb when we are out of town. Thank you for taking care of our apartment as if it is your home!
Interaction with guests
We are both available during normal daytime by text and email. Depending on where we are (domestic travel or international travel), we can be available by phone as well.
- No more than 4 people in the apartment at all times
- Take shoes off when entering apartment please
- Please refrain from touching or moving fragile magnets on the fridge
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hello! I'm Adam. Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, I moved to DC about three years ago. Right now I work as a government contractor and my girlfriend and I recently moved in together to our 1-bedroom apartment.
My hobbies include basketball (go Warriors!), baseball (go Giants!), and cooking.
My girlfriend and I love to travel, both internationally and domestically, and using Airbnb is the best way to meet locals and get the best recommendations. My favorite place that I've visited so far is Thailand.
We're new as Airbnb hosts, so thank you for checking out our listing!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.