This is a private room in a guesthouse located in Waseda, very close to Waseda University.
Waseda station (Tozai Line) - just 3 minutes walk from the house
ONLY FEW MINUTES AWAY TO SHINJUKU.
All rooms are spacious.
With closet to store your stuffs.
Table and chair for your personal space.
A comfy bed with warm blanket.
You can move-in with just your luggage.
The guests have access to all the facilities in the house, like common areas.
Interaction with guests
*I can always communicate with guests at daytime and some time at night (Japan time).
*I'm using a smartphone with AIRBNB app, so I can access my account and communicate with the guests wherever I am.
*I can give my email address, line id to those confirmed guests for better and precise interaction.
Other things to note
The PHOTOS on my listings are just giving you the idea what the room looks like, and it doesn't mean you'll be staying in the exact room on the photo. This room might already taken by other guest. If you want to stay in the exact room on the photo, please let me know in advance so we can arrange it.
CHECK-IN TIME : 4:00PM (Japan Time)
CHECK-OUT TIME : 10:00AM (Japan Time)
LEAVING LUGGAGE UPON CHECK:OUT:
*We can allow leaving your luggage for extra fee. Contact me directly for an arrangement.
*If you wish to extend another few hours please inform me enough in advance so we can arrange additional charge for you.
*The house has a high-speed internet installed, but if you need a pocket wifi during your stay which you can bring wherever you go, we can rent you out a device for ¥500 per day. Contact me in advance to reserve one.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ONLY ON YOUR FIRST NIGHT:
- body soap
* NO PARTY ALLOWED in the room and in the building.
* NO SMOKING in the room. There's a smoking area in the building.
* NO VISITORS ALLOWED - Outsiders are prohibited. Only people who booked a room are allowed in the premises.
* TURN OFF / PLUG-OUT all electrical devices when you leave the room.
* KEEP QUIET - especially at night. NO LOUD TALKING and MUSIC. Disturbing other guests will cost penalty fee.
* KEEP CLEAN - always keep the common areas clean.
* Keep your personal belongings in your room.
* DON'T LEAVE TRASH in the common spaces. THROW THEM in the trash place when you check-out.
* RESPECT OTHER GUESTS
* LEAVE THE ROOM KEY ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT. MISSING or ACCIDENTALLY BROUGHT THE KEY COST ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
ANY VIOLATION OF OUR HOUSE RULES WILL BE FORCE YOU TO PAY ¥5000 PENALTY FEE.
Hi, I'm Jamie. I love adventure. I love meeting new people. I love exploring new places. I love learning new things. I love challenges. There are lots of things I love in life. Spread the love.