Exceptional by its location, you will appreciate the calm and the comfort of this flat entirely renovated.
Located on the Presqu'île, close to public transport, in the heart of the city center, and all activities.
It is perfect for couples, solo travelers, business travelers and families (with children).
Located in the city center, a stone's throw from the Place des Jacobins, in a lively street, my apartment overlooks a beautiful courtyard.
Its advantage is to be close to all amenities, as well public transport, restaurants, museums, as the most beautiful squares of Lyon: Terreaux, Jacobins, Bellecour. But also to be very quiet and bright, as it overlooks a large courtyard and is facing due south.
It has just been renovated and decorated by an architect with taste and refinement and fully equipped to guarantee maximum comfort during your stay.
It has a modern living room with 3 windows, a fully equipped open kitchen, a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The 2 bedrooms are equipped: the first one of a 140 bed and the second of 2 bunk beds in 80 cm.
My accommodation is designed to comfortably accommodate from 1 to 4 people, It is perfect for couples, business travelers (has a working corner and internet connection) families with children.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, "Mercière Jacobins" welcomes you all year round.
- 180 ° High Definition TV
- Free-box (wifi, television)
- Multifunction oven
- Induction hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Washing machine / dryer,
- Nespresso Capsule Coffee Machine
- Hair dryer
You will have access to all the accommodation and its facilities.
Interaction with guests
I am available to answer your questions and share my favorites.
Other things to note
I propose a parking place for 15 € per 24H (average price of public parking: 24 €) payable separately and on request.
- the usual entrance time is from 2pm to 8pm. Beyond 20h a supplement of 20 € will be applied.
- The exit is done until 10h. However, these schedules are flexible and can usually be adjusted to your convenience, depending on the possibilities linked to the rentals before and after your stay.
- Parties and rallies are not allowed. For the respect of the neighbors, I ask you the greatest discretion in the common areas.
- Before you leave, I just ask you to leave the lodging in order, to clear the work surface and the table, to put away the dishes and to take down the garbage. Bins are provided for this purpose in the DRC