About this listing
The apartment is in one of the most luxurious living complexes in LA and has 2 bedrooms, both with private bathrooms, I live in one of the bedrooms with my son. I am very clean and I am almost never at home, we have many activities outdoors. Location is the best in Los Angeles, just opposite The Grove, FARMERS MARKET and PAN PACIFIC PARK. Newly refurbished and furnished, (1400 Sq ft). Luxury living.
- private bedroom with private bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- spacious kitchen and living room
- all furniture, mattresses, bed sheets and everything else in the flat are new
- big private terrace
- sea salt swimming pool
- gym, steam room, jacuzzi
- your own parking space in the building
- dogs friendly if they don't bark or shed
- The Grove and Pan Pacific Park are seconds away
- Wholefoods, Trade Joe's, Ross, Kmart, banks and more all next door.
Your bedroom and bathroom are just for you, and you can share the entire facilities describe here
Interaction with guests
As per their request
Other things to note
No smoking in the flat and in all areas of the complex. They will give you a penalty of $250 per complain.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love traveling, as much as I like posh places I love the wild ones too, I want to discover new wonders around the world and meet lovely, decent people.
I could not live in a dirty place, unsafe and noisy.
My favourite book is The Alchimist by Paolo Coelo, movie I couldn't choose, I like too many. I like all shows and music. I prefer organic food.