My apartment is located in town center of Vis. It is quite big and has most beautiful terrace and seaview (check in review ). It is clean and comfortable. It has AC, Wi-Fi,TV, kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
All my guest at check in get a map of Vis and informations about island.
We organise Blue cave, Stiniva and military tour. Also here you can rent bikes, scooters and cars. We are always there for our guests and for all informations you need please do not hesitate to ask us.
Are you traveling and looking for an apartment in town of Vis, that is perfect for a (young) family or couple?
We offer a nice cozy apartment for two people!
Getting there and away: I wait all my guests in front of ferry,
if you have a lot of luggage i or my son can help you to carr it to apartment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: When you are two people you have only one bedroom to use. If you are more than two people you have two bedrooms to use.
The apartment is located on the second floor. It is just one floor upper our apartment, which is on the first floor. The apartment is located in a lively neighborhood right in the center of town of Vis and at the same time it is VERY QUIET!
It has also a best view on antic port of Vis and old fort " King George".
Check the reviews for confirmation.
The cozy apartment is equipped with:
OVERALL IN THE HOUSE
- bedding for all the beds
- WIRELESS INTERNET .
- your own set of keys.
- no cleaning fee
- The apartment has a separate entrance so you can come in and out whenever you wish.
- This means privacy!
- the shower is in the private bathroom
- free clean towels, they are nice and big
- shower gel & shampoo
- hair blower/dryer
- 1 st room has two separate beds and second room has one big double bed .
* If you are two couples travelling together we can easly connect two separate beds and make a double bed ;)
- nice and big closet
- regular curtains
- There is a nice couch in the living room.
- This couch can easily be turned into a one man bed if you want to come as 5 persons group.
- decorated with plants! :)
- four beautiful wooden chairs plus big round table
- small fridge
- micro wave
- water boiler
- plates, cutlery etc
- pots, pans etc
- small bread toaster
- a biggest terrace in town of Vis only for your enjoyment :)
- 25 square meters with big table for six people and extra comfortable bench to drink a glass of wine and enjoy in the view.
The apartment is located:
- very close to shops
- 2 minutes from breakfast pubs (smoking and non-smoking)
- 5 minutes from a lot of restaurants
- we are in town ceneter
- 5 minutes from Leidseplein
- 2 minutes from the ferryport of your arrival
- 2 minutes from city palm park
- 6 minutes from the beach
- 3 minutes from the public parking
- 2 minutes from the gas station
- 2 minutes from the children playground
- 2 minutes from the bus station
- 4 minutes from the bank and bakery
- 3 minutes to the local pubs
- 5 minutes to antic ruins
Come stay with us, we would love to get to know you!
Trust and respect are very important for me. As host I am easy going not difficult to interact with. But I do ask to communicate any question or issues you might have. To make your stay as comfortable possible I will ask you to follow these 'rules':
- Be honest, If there is something on your mind please just tell me
Our aparments are located in center of old town and that is why we don`t allow loudness after midnight.
When you turn on air condition please close doors and windows and also when you leave house turn of aircondition. Please support our SAVE ENERGY program
Check-out time is until 10.00 am
Check-in time is from 12:00 pm until 24:00 pm
Laundry can be done :
- i can wash you laundry for a small fee of 5 € ( washing , drying etc.)
Towels are free to use, but please leave them in the apartment after check-out.
Things can break. That’s life. We would appreciate it if you just tell us so we can replace it
We do not charge a cleaning fee. Please do not trash the place.
For questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.
For internet connection, Networkname and Password is ... yeah, you'll get that once you're here! ;)
Thank you for considering a stay/staying with us and enjoy your time in VIS.
From Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 698 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live in town Vis in Croatia and I have house for rent. I rent my place for more then 15 years. I like Airbnb guests because they are honest and polite. I like long walking.I AM 62 years old.Born in Kotor ,Montenegro. I finished Economy University and I have son who is student and who helps me with business.