About this listing
My apartment is located in the hip, young and multicultural neighbourhood Köln- Ehrenfeld!
My home comes fully equipped, with a bathroom and a bath tub, a seperate kitchen and a large room with a comfy couch, television and a french bed.
I offer you a homelike, comfortable and clean place with access to all of the equippment in the kitchen to prepare breakfast or a hot meal.
The big sofa invites you to chill out after a busy day.
The apartment is located in a quiet street.
Because of the ideal transport connection my place is perfekt if you visit the cologne trade fair, explore the historic old town or just enjoy the colonian nightlife.
Every spot in town is easy and fast to reach...
Fresh bed linen are included. You can also use my stuff in the fridge, which i left you. Things like spices, oil and vinegar you can use too of course.
Please bring your own towels!
Free parking spaces are easy to find in the area around the house.
Its possible to use wifi. The code i´ll leave you on the table.
I wont be at home at the time of your stay. But you can reach me by phone whenever you need for questions or whatever!! :-)
Interaction with guests
Because i work until 17h it could happen that i cant pick the phone immediately or that its not possible for me to responde. Please dont hesitate to try it again:-)
Ehrenfeld is a hip and trendy neighbourhood. A quiet big nightlife scene is located here. You´ll find clubs, bars, bistro´s and sweet cafes. Supermarkets, bakery´s and all kind of restaurants you also find on every corner.
A metro/subway station is close to the house. You can use line 3 and 4. They all run every 5-7 minutes to the Citycenter.
Ehrenfeld nightlif2-10 minutes going or by metro
Friesenplatz (city´s nightlife area) > 12 minutes by metro
Mainstation Cologn > 20 minutes by metro
Neumark>15 minutes by metro
Trade Fair Köln-Deut > 20 minutes by metro
- Please treat my things like you would treat yours
- Please leave the Apartment in a good condition
- Show your liability insurance ( or casuality insurance) for the case something gets broke here and your passport ;-)
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- It would be very nice if you´d put off your shoes when you come from outside.
- Please think of not to spend more electricity as you need. So please switch off all electronic equipment, like stove, coffeemachine, tv or radio before you leave the house. Also please blow out all candles and shift down the heating a bit :-)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.