About this listing
A family friendly home located a few minutes walk to Bronte Beach.
This circa 1880s house has four big bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal living & dining rooms, a modern open-plan kitchen and a children's rumpus room which is adjacent to a large family living area that flows onto a private level garden. The single-level home has large rooms with 14 foot ceilings.
Room 1 - 1 queen size bed
Room 2 - king single bunk beds
Room 3 - King single bed (with ensuite)
Room 4 - King bed (with ensuite)
- The kitchen / family area has bi fold doors which open up to a level backyard (partially paved and partially grassed) Table, chairs and a gas BBQ are perfect for alfresco dining.
- The grassy backyard features a children's cubby house and toys for playing.
- A newly built modern kitchen that has gas stove, oven, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Off the kitchen is a children's playroom where you will find the 3rd bathroom and laundry with washer and dryer.
- The kitchen / family space features a large flat screen tv with Foxtel and Apple TV.
- Bus stop 5 mins away.
- Lovely Bronte Beach is 10 min walk.
- Bronte and Charing Cross villages 5 min walk where you will find restaurants, cafes, butcher, fresh food, bakery, shopping, laundromat and liquor shop
-Wifi throughout house
- Off street parking for 2 cars available.
February 2016 update - an air conditioner has been installed in the kitchen / living space.
Interaction with guests
You will have the house to yourself. Our cleaner will come once a week to vacuum and clean the bathrooms. We will be available by phone or email to handle any enquiries.
We are close to local shops, the beach and public transport. It's a great family neighbourhood.
Public transport is around the corner. There is both on and off street parking available.
No smoking and no pets. This is our family home so please treat it with respect.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm Lisa. I'm a mum to 2 girls under 5 and a wife to a busy lawyer. We've lived in Bronte for 4 years. We love living here. The house is great for kids. We love being such a close walk to the beach and just a quick walk or bus to Bondi Junction.
We hope that you will like our house as much as we do.
I also consult on relocations for expats moving to Sydney's east. Some of my clients like staying in Airbnb places when they arrive with families rather than hotels, so you may see my enquiries on their behalf.