Hi Surabhi, I'm so sorry you didn't have the best experience. Please let me address your disappointments.
1. I am SO sorry about the hot water. I am always just a phone call away and able to walk you thru any trouble shooting. My husband was just there 2 days before and is there again now and the shower water is running hot. We would have been happy to help you out.
2. Yes, the cottage is incredibly quaint and old. Perhaps for the winter months we should have a specific picture of the heating unit so it's a little bit more clear.
3. It's a pretty big couch, but as you could see in the pictures, it isn't the largest place. There are 4 dining chairs as well as a larger seat in the front porch you could have moved over as well.
4. The tap water is well water. It is quite common in so many areas outside of major cities. I personally am not a huge fan either, which is why we provide the purified water.
5. You never know how guests or families like to travel. As you can see in the sleeping arrangement section or our airbnb listing, the couch also pulls out into a queen bed as another sleeping option. Also, in our description we do state, "Our cottage is great for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids)."
Again, I'm so sorry you were disappointed. I would have been so happy to walk you through any of those issues as you experienced them.