Stay in a modern and spacious apartment located in a new canal neighbourhood in Copenhagen. 1 bedroom (king size bed), 1 bedroom (sofa bed size - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) big living room with open kitchen, 1 toilet, 1 balcony facing the water.
The apartment consists of the following:
- A large well-equipped kitchen with everything you might need including oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- A dining table which seats up to 4 persons
- A big bathroom with separate shower and toilet, including laundry facilities, towels and bed linens at your disposal.
- A living room with a comfy sofa, TV, wireless high speed internet. A speaker system where you can hook up your portable music player
- A bedroom with a double bed-king size bed (180x200 cm)
- a second bedroom with a sofa bed - bed size 140*200 cm
- 1 balcony (facing a small water canal)
Price includes following expenses:
We provide towels and bed linen.
Please write me if you have any questions. I will reply asap.
- •It has a sensitive fire-alarm. Turn on the cooker hood when using the stove for frying. In case the fire alarm starts, open the balcony door until the alarms stops.
- No shoes in the house
- keep the kitchen counter board dry at all times
- No loud noises after 21:00 o’clock
- Only the persons agreed on airbnb discussions are allowed in the apartment.
- Take the bed sheets off the bed and place them in the bathroom together with the towels provided. Leave the elasticated bed sheet on the bed.
- Do NOT wash in dish-washer any wood accessories from the kitchen. The knives from Global are to be washed only by hand.
- Please lock the main door when exiting the apartment. All windows and doors should be closed before exiting the apartment, otherwise the wind can slam them. The windows can be closed with 1cm gap to allow some air in.
- The general garbage should be thrown on the building hallway (as you go out from the apartment, the small round metal door on the right side – no keys needed)
- It has a sensitive fire-alarm. Turn on the cooker hood when using the stove for frying. In case the fire alarm starts, open the balcony door until the alarms stops.
We will stay in-touch through airbnb platform, and if needed through phones and emails.
Hi, I am Andreea. Me and my husband rent out our lovely apartment from time to time and on requests. We live and work in Denmark and we travel several times a year to other amazing destinations.