QUICK REPLY GUARANTEED !!
Location, location, location. Mine is the best in town. The apartment is right in the heart of the city where all the action takes place.
Closed Balcony Room with Real Queen-size bed (€32) - Great for one guest with private sleeping and reading space (with new curtains!!!)
** The access to the balcony room is through another bedroom (see attached pictures), and is separated by a sliding door and new curtains that provide full privacy.
we supply few blankets and fen if it's needed
extra guest 14€
** the weather is pretty nice. !!!
** Basic Israeli breakfast included for one person (FREE!) up to 3 days.
booking more then 3 days? you can choose to pay 21$ extra for breakfast.
- and our guest(s) are welcome to join us some times when we cook dinner
- we have few Coffee and tea flavors :)
** Free WiFi, sheets, pillows, blankets, towels.
(and even a desktop computer, if you need one!).
- Very cozy, pleasant, and comfortable with a "homey" atmosphere. Not too fancy or stylish - actually it's quite old and simple, but well kept. I keep the apartment very clean and everything here is in good condition :)
- Our neighborhood, the Old North, is a very safe and quiet area.
- Less than a 10 minute walk from Rabbin Square, Compounds of Basel, Disengoff Street, etc.
- 12 minute walk from Tel Aviv's lively Hilton Beach. One of the hippest places to be with DJs and beach bars.
- 15 minute bus ride to Tel Aviv's flea market and Old Jaffa Port (the old city).
Other Rooms in my Apartment:
- If this room doesn't suit you or you need more space, I also have two more rooms available in my apartment:
** one of them is an attached bedroom that can fit two guests (€ for one + 18€ for an extra guest).
** the other private bedroom can fit two guests (€ for one + € for an extra guest).
For more information on these other rooms, take a look at my other listings and message me with any questions.
Interaction with guests
I, along with my friendly flat-mate, manage these listings together. we are hardly around during the day but often return in the evening. we are very approachable and knowledgeable, so if you have any questions during your stay, we are always willing to help!
Other things to note
Last note: we prefer to book on short notice - one or two weeks in advance. But do not hesitate to be in touch earlier with any questions about our place in particular
No smoking in the apartment. There is a beautiful small park right by the apartment where our guests are welcome to smoke.
I am a friendly, easygoing, and very neat person. Currently, I am a real estate annalist in Tel Aviv and also teach entrepreneur App 'Zero - Bullying' : Crisis management against violence, for sudent in school.
. I speak English and Hebrew well, and also know a little bit of French. I welcome people from all around the world and from all walks of life - and go out of my way to make my guests feel at home.
I have plenty of experience as both a host and a guest. I will gladly help you understand the "who's and what's" of the area, giving you recommendations and tips as to where to go, how to get to places, and where to buy what you are looking for.