Sleeps 2 - On the second floor with one queen bed, ensuite bath and ocean views, AC.
The Bellevue House shares extensive grounds with the Cottage, Cape, Sterling and Windrose, with Adirondack chairs, picnic tables, and grills placed throughout. The Bellevue House is a traditional New England Inn built and operated as an inn since 1882.
Cariona is determined to ensure your stay on Block Island is nothing short of amazing.
If there is anything that would make your stay better, please do not hesitate to ask.
All of us at Block Island Accommodations hope you enjoy your stay!
Other things to note
Breakfast service ends for the season after October 9
- Items missing from, or any damage to your room will be charged to your credit card.
- Management reserves the right to ask any parties to leave due to excessive noise, or any other form of inappropriate behavior. Under no circumstance will any amount of the cost of my stay be returned in the event you are asked to leave. Any special events or parties must be cleared with management prior to your arrival.
- Quiet hours are 10 PM- 8AM
- Fresh, locally sourced breakfast can be added for just $12.00 per person
- If you bring a pet without prior permission, you will be charged an additional 250.00 cleaning fee and asked to leave immediately.
- You must return all keys upon check out. Any keys not returned upon check out will result in a 25.00 fee per key lost.