We have One night stay!
Our cool and cosy flat has room for you. Our garden is Fawkner park and our back yard is Royal Botanic gardens. On a quiet street, just one minute to tram stop and 5-6 min to the train station leading you to all major subway lines, next to the city. You can walk to the city for about 30 minutes. Welcome!
Spacious, clean and privet room with queen size bed and brand new foam mattress. We provide fresh and clean sheets with pillow slips, duvets, blankets, towels and bath robes. Big triple wardrobe, desk, night tables and night lamps.
The apartment has two bedrooms and we're leaving in the other one, so we'll share the rest of the apartment.
Please, contact the host and make an inquiry to check the dates, tell me a bit about yourself and your trip. Good and clear photo of yourself is advantage. The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests. If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm. Prices vary depending on the season and number of guests. Calendar shows correct prices for 1 person.
There is a share bathroom, toilet, kitchen, washing machine, iron and ironing board that guests may use, living room with TV, unlimited internet.
The room is fully furnished - BIRs, with new queen size bed and foam mattress, quiet and cosy.
The apartment includes: WIFI, Flat screen TV, Heating, Gas oven and cook top. You have your own fridge. Fully furnished, cotton sheets and towels.
The bed is with cotton sheets, bath towels and bath robes, pillows, and doonas (duvets/comforters) are provided. For stays longer than a week, you will receive fresh sheets and towels once a week.
Bathroom: Shower, Bath-tub, Soaps, Towels, Kitchen: Sink, Separate fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Cutlery, crockery.
Interaction with guests
We are living here, so we will share the apartment.
Other things to note
• There is free street car park if you have a car and also we can provide you a parking permit. Please, ask us in prior so we can organise it for you.
• There is unlimited WiFi.
• Early check in or late check out are available upon request, if possible.
• The apartment is kept & returned in the same condition as check in.
• You respect our neighbors and neighborhood.
• We are open to negotiate all details of our offer with the guests.
• Have fun & recommend us to your friend and family.
You are welcome as a guest. The rules are simple:
• Please, remove your shoes before to enter the apartment. No shoes in the apartment.
• The apartment is perfectly clean and tidy and we expect the guests to leave it in the same condition.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
Please, don't eat in the room, you can use the kitchen.
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys.
This host has 388 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to Melbourne! The best city in the world for the past 7 years. Come and let me spoil you with warm atmosphere and cosy environment. I will be happy to share many tips and secrets how to enjoy the city and surroundings. I'm very friendly and easy going. Interesting in sport (especially volleyball), yoga, flowers and music. I love to travel all over the world and discover new places and meeting new people. I can speak only 5 languages and will greet you in each one, including Bulgarian. Currently helping people around the world to be happy and healthy. You can join us. You are welcome to book and it will be pleasure to host you. Hope to see you soon.
"Leave it better than you find it"