A brand-new 700 sq. ft. luxury apartment located in the heart of Los Angeles. This listing caters to those looking to live, work and play in an extraordinary space. Boutique style amenities. Sumptuous grounds.
Please read our reviews & book with confidence!
★ DESCRIPTION ★
Whether you're traveling to Los Angeles for business or pleasure, this apartment is centrally located to everything this famed city has to offer. It is located conveniently in the middle of the Los Angeles Downtown area.
Living in our apartment puts you in the center of great shopping and dining, exciting entertainment venues, the financial district of Los Angeles, major freeways, and tons of electrifying night spots! Not to mention, The Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios Hollywood, movie-star homes and much more are all just minutes away, making us the most accessible of all the Los Angeles, Hollywood and other vicinity locations.
You can even hop on the Metro Blue & Red Line, the city's subway that links Los Angeles to Hollywood to the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient.
★ APARTMENT ★
• Two queen size beds
• Concrete flooring
• Central AC/heating
• High speed WIFI internet connection
• 42" LCD TV
• Roku player: paid Netflix and Hulu Plus subscription to movies and shows
• Stainless steel appliances
• Full kitchenette with all utensils
• Frost-free, double door refrigerator with ice maker
• Custom espresso-colored cabinetry
• Gourmet kitchen with ivory quartz countertops
• Relaxing oval soaking tub/shower
• Fresh clean linens and towels
• In-unit full-size stackable washer & dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Blow dryer
• Walk-in closet
• Illuminating oversized windows
★ LOCATION ★
• 5 min to Staples Center (Lakers, Clippers, Kings), Nokia Theater, Club Nokia, LA Convention Center
• 10 min to Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Koreatown, University of Southern California (USC), Dodgers Stadium
• 15 min to Hollywood Sign, Griffith Park Observatory
• 20 min to Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Chinese Theater, Pantages Theater, Hollywood & Highland, Kodak Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Miracle Mile (museum row)
• 30 min to LAX international airport, Santa Monica & Venice beach, Beverly Hills
Metro Blue & Red Line train:
• 5 minutes walk to Metro Blue & Red Line station at Figueroa St. and 7th Ave. Trains scheduled every 10 minutes. This takes you to Downtown LA, Union Station, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Koreatown, Chinatown, Little Tokyo and many more.
Need a FREE Taxi?
A great method for transportation in LA is UBER and LYFT. Download the free app on your smartphone, and have a car at your door in minutes for cheaper than most taxi rate.
• $30 off 1st time Uber user
Promo code: uberAIRHND3
• $15 off 1st time Lyft user
Promo code: DANNY730118
This neighborhood is safe, fun, exciting, and everything is at your door! Perfect for a vacation, short stay or long stay. It's easy to access around Los Angeles and Hollywood from this apartment.
★ AMENITIES ★
• Parking: FREE, controlled-access with underground parking with in-n-out privileges. It’s a gem to have your own parking spot in this busy, part of town.
• Urban bar with residents' Lounge
• 24-Hour Two-level fitness center packed with equipment for strength and cardio training
• Pool-side lounge includes open-air kitchen, cabana seating, water feature and outdoor fireplace
• Expansive roof-top park with sunning area, deluge shower, heated spa, grilling stations and fire pit
• Media room with plug-and-play media center for individualized gaming and screening
• Rooftop Big Screen TV
• Very pet friendly
★ 5-STARS SERVICE ★
We are available to help guests by phone, text, email for any special accommodation before and/or during your stay.
We have lived in LA surrounding areas for over 10 years, and therefore we are very familiar with the city, we have many recommendations for tourist hotspots, beaches, museums, shopping districts, restaurants, nightclubs/bars, and etc.
We could even spend time at our own leisure time to interact, get to know you, and/or grab a quick drink/food in the area.
At the end of the day, we are here to attribute to your awesome experience in LA whether for vacation, business trip or visit. If there's anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask!
Other things to note
• Please respect the apartment as though it was yours!
• No smoking. Smoke detectors are installed in the apartment.
• Please do not disturb the neighbors at any time. In case of an emergency please, contact us directly!
• Feel free to make a home cook meal; we only ask you to wash dishes and take out the trash regularly to prevent rodents.
• Please conserve energy by turning off all lights, AC/heater and electronics when not in use or when leaving the property.
• Hope you enjoy your stay, and if there are any problems at all, please don't hesitate to contact me right away.
• Your comfort is our satisfaction!
★ GUESTS MUST ABIDE TO THE HOUSE RULES ★
• All bookings require a security deposit of $200 or more. This will serve as an incidental damage; however You will not be charged for this in advance. If a claim is filed by the Host, Airbnb will mediate and collect payment from the Guest, as necessary.
• You're provided with 1 set of unit key, key fob, and parking permit. Non-return or lost unit key, key fob, or parking permit will result in forfeiting your entire security deposit.
• Check-in time is any time after 3pm. Check-out time is any time before 11am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and based on our reservations. We can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
• Late check-out: If guests delay the cleaners 30 mins or more from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $75.
• Pets fee: $50
• We do not accept any packages sent to our address before, during, or after your reservation. They are instructed to return back to sender if not under our names.
• Please refrain from speaking to property management or apartment staff during your stay as they are only there to assist permanent residents. Do not and NEVER mention that you're renting on Airbnb. If encounter, simply tell them you're my guest visiting for a few days. Unfortunately, Airbnb Hosts all over the country are dealing with this same issue. Please make us your ONLY point of contact during the stay. Thank you for your cooperation!
• Guests must read and follow our clear instruction guide for check-in and check-out procedures. The guide link will be sent to you 1-week prior to your check-in date.
• Liability: Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
• When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
This host has 843 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to Affordable Rentals!
Our team specialize in vacation home rentals at an affordable price. We offer the most luxurious flats in prime location of Los Angeles.
Our priority goal is to provide communication, comfort, privacy, cleanliness, and safety. We want to ensure that our guests receive the best hospitality and the most memorable experience from us.
Please read our reviews & book with confidence!
"I haven't been Everywhere but it's on my list."