Looking to explore DC and live comfortably on a budget? This place will be just right for you!
The house is situated in a very convenient location! Bus stop right across the street, 5 min walk to the Columbia Heights Metro Station (Green/ Yellow line), 14th Street Restaurant corridor, and DC USA Shopping Center.
Key points to note:
- Private room of maximum 2 guests
- 2 x twin sized beds
- 2 Shared Bathroom in the house
- Room on the second floor
- Requires 16 stairs to reach the room
This Victorian style row house is a wonderful place and location to stay while visiting DC. Guests will have full peace of mind when checking in and out of the house as it is all key less and automated. Guest will be given Bluetooth key less access with the August Lock and all rooms will have a unique and secured number code to access in and out of the rooms.
Guests can use bathrooms on the 2nd or 3rd Floor.
Interaction with guests
Housekeeping will be on staff most of the time if you need any assistance or I am just a message or call away if you need any advice on how to get around the City or need recommendations for attractions, sight seeing and/ or dinning options.
Other things to note
Parking in DC is usually hard to find, so PLEASE read the signs carefully if you do decide to find street parking on your own. The safe alternative is the U Street Parking Garage @ 3100 14th St NW Washington, DC 20010. It's about 7 min walk to our location. Their fees are $20 a day and $1.50 for every hour. Its a pleasant walk and the garage is located around busy shops and restaurants.
What our guest loves most about our location is the close proximity of the metro station. We are conveniently located 5 minute walk to the "Columbia Heights Metro Station (Green/Yellow lines)" its about a block away. It can easily take you to all the attractions and locations in our Nation's Capital. There are also multiple bus routes available as well with in 1 block radius. Getting around is very convenient!
This is a Private room with 2 twin size beds.
- Towels and linens are provided free of charge.
- Guests are allowed to use the shared kitchen and bathrooms, but please clean up after yourselves.
- The entire house is non- smoking.
- Check out by 11 AM or you will be charged for an extra night.
- Non-registered guests are not permitted in guest rooms.
- You may not exceed a room's maximum occupancy. Single twin bed is reserved for one person only. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the charge of an extra night.
- If you check in late at night, please be respectful to other guests that may be sleeping. Enforced quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
- We are not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.