My place is close to parks, restaurants and dining, and great views. My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, Students, and Business Travelers. comfortably fits two people on the two beds in the room. (Contact if more people, airbeds may be available upon request) Room also has a closet with some hanging space!
This room is a private loft room on third floor with a window looking out at the forest canopy, in a beautiful older home that has a lot of character, if u can look past the small chips and cracks of course (otherwise keep looking..).. house an room are regularly cleaned before each guests arrival.. hanging out in our backyard feels like an oasis if your coming from a big city. House has several spacey common areas as you can see in the picture.. wildlife enthusiast and bird watchers welcome you will be able to see wildlife without even leaving the house!! hikers and explorers love the location for easy access to Harriman park just a short drive away! Also a short drive from Suffren Nyack and Nanuet NY that all offer nice shopping, dining and entertainment options!
Guest Access; you are allowed access to the following areas respectfully we request that you do not enter any of the other room’s,
oPrivate, your Loft Treetop Bedroom.
oShared, Three Bathrooms- two of which have bathtub showers and one has a shower only.
oShared, dining room living room with plenty of comfy couches and armchair sofas.
oShared, kitchen, with fridge freezers microwaves and ovens (Only for those are fully familiar and who will be observant of the kosher dietary laws during its use, otherwise you may use the microwave and toaster oven to heat food in dining room only.).
oShared, rear outdoor Patio with Couch and folding chairs for your comfort.
oShared, Spacious backyard and small forest area perfect for BBQ's, meditation etc.
oShared, Laundry room with washer dryer ironing board.
Interaction with guests
I give my guests space but am available when needed, I love to host and meet people from all backgrounds and share and learn about our different cultures etc.
Other things to note
Filtered water at Cold Side of kitchen faucet.
- - Smoking cigarettes allowed outdoors only, (overhang-covered couch area on porch provided).
- - Shared common areas- please be accommodating by keeping kitchen and shared areas clean during your stay-when not in use.
- - Full Kitchen is a kosher kitchen and must be kept kosher and is available to those that are familiar with the kosher dietary laws only. a crash course in kosher dietary laws may be available by me upon request to those that want to learn more about this. others un-familiar with the kosher laws may use the microwave and small toaster oven in the dining room .
- - Parking on gravel driveway only, do not park on grass.
- - No More than two people without advance arrangements (Additional Beds or Airbeds may be supplied with advance request based upon availability for an additional fee-simply send me a message to arrange this if needed).
- - Please contact me if you wish to request a special exception to any of the listed rules.
- - Treetop Room Is two flights up on the third floor.
- - Quiet Hours: 11pm - 8AM a must to ensure all my guests have a well rested night of sleep.
- - Absolutely No alcohol or drugs allowed on premises to ensure all my guests have a safe relaxing experience..
- - Visitors not listed on reservation are not allowed without hosts prior written consent.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I spend as much time as I can out in nature and exploring the different parks and trails. Hosting travelers from all over the world allows me to meet with new people and learn of their cultures. When I am not out camping in tents/RV's/trees, I can be found making all natural organic awesome smelling soaps - this I do for a living. I have visited five different countries and many cities within. As always, looking forward to hosting fellow travelers and to be hosted on my adventures!