It is a nice apartment with a few spectacular conference. It has a luminous room with a big double bed and a berth. Also he has a big dining room room with an exit to the balcó, where there can be a table and chairs to eat. The apartment has a maximum capacity for 4 persons. Ideal for families or couples.
The kitchen has the whole necessary one because in its stay I was not missing of anything up to the most minimal detail, coffee pot, teapot, pans and frying pans and the whole necessary one to cook, like his house.
If he travels with small children, also we have for you the whole necessary one, cradle and cadiretes for babies (previous consultation).
• Extra services
- Animals: 5 € / day
- Tourist tax: 0,99 € for person and day. One does not apply to the persons younger than 16 years.
- Internet Wifi: 20 / 3G
- Short stays less than 5 nights: you pay an extra night as a plus
• Services and common areas
The apartment is located in a holiday complex with two pools, one for adults and one for children (open from 15 June to 15 September); a park and playground for children with swings and seesaws, in a very safe for children, being locked in the enclosure at the entry of outsiders.
• The quarter
The gateway to the Costa Brava, the start of which is marked by Sa Palomera rock, Blanes is a modern, dynamic and welcoming town that offers a great variety of options to enjoy a fantastic holiday at any time of the year. Main attractions in the town include the Marimurtra botanical gardens, with more than 3,000 species from 5 different continents, and the Pinya de Rosa tropical garden, with its interesting collection of cactii.
The town of Blanes is defined by its beaches and coves, its local-style cuisine, and its numerous, well-conserved buildings and monuments in the old town, such as Santa Maria church, the Gothic fountain and Sant Joan castle. The city is a place full of charm, where the modern and traditional perfectly complement one another.
Blanes is also well prepared for visitors of all ages, being the first town on the Costa Brava to be awarded the Certificate for Family Tourism Destination.
• Customer Service
- The welcome will be done in the apartment and the same day the keys will be delivered.
- The hour of entry will be 16. 00 up to 22. 00 hs After 23:00 h it will have to pay a supplement of 25 € up to the 00. 00. This hourly past earnings are not admitted.
- The hour of exit will be to the 10. 00 of the morning.
- It will be informed about the places and areas of information necessary for the clients.
- An e-mail will be sent to the client with the necessary information of the area, Barcelona, Girona and of the nearby areas.
• Rules of the House
(Any claim,broken or battered thing to communicate as soon as possible maximum 24 h after the arrival).
- To have a suitable voice tone and to respect other neighbours. From 10. 00 to 20. 00 h, it remains completely prohibited to speak high place and to do noise.
- It is prohibited to lodge or to make use of the apartment the persons who are not present in the reservation.
- The holidays remain prohibited in the apartment.
- Favourite animals are admitted, but they have to respect the norms of the accommodation. The animals have to be polite and calm. In no case they can remain only at home.
- If the client loses the keys, he has to pay 50 €.
- It is necessary to leave the apartment in equal order conditions, and there will be respected the furniture and the equipment of the apartment.
Final cleaning 40€
Optional services (not included in the price):
Price: 3,00 €/day
Infant high chair
Price: 2,00 €/day
Price: 20,00 €
Price: 5,00 €/day
Checkin outside hours supplement
Price: 25,00 €
Short stay (less than 5 nights) € 50
Price: 50,00 €
Price: 0,00 €
Price: 0,00 €/day
The established price of the stay will be added the amount of 0,99 € per person per night with a maximum of 7 nights and only for occupants over 16 years as a tax on stays in tourist establishments. Law 5/2012 approved on March 20, 2012.
Touristic Registration Number: HUTG-02287(URL HIDDEN) - 31
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View other reviews