The nicely decorated private room has easy access to kitchen & bathroom in a 4-bedroom apartment on 6th floor with elevator. Near Hudson river, Columbia University & City College. Room has a full-bed, closet , corner table & hutch. Host is ready to help. It takes 6 minutes by subway to Columbia University and 25 minutes to Time Square.
The apartment is on the 6th floor in an elevator building. The building is located on the Broadway, a few streets away from the Riverbank State Park, Columbia University, City College, etc. There are many places for dining, shopping and nightlife within walking distance.
Guests could access the bedroom, kitchen & bathroom in the apartment. The laundry room is in the basement of the building.
Interaction with guests
The host is easy going and ready to help.
Other things to note
Please arrange keys pick-up with me in advance. I will also send you instructions on how/where to get the keys if I am not at home.
- Remove shoes after entering the apartment. House slippers will be provided.
- Please keep recyclable waste and non-recyclable waste separate.
- Please kindly do not use other electrical appliances in the kitchen when you are using the Microwave. The circuit breaker may turn off immediately.
- Please leave the bathroom door open when not in use
- Please turn the air conditioner off when you leave the apartment to enjoy the New York City.
- Please do not lose the keys, otherwise, I will deduct the security deposit for $75.
By profession, I work as an accountant.
By passion, I volunteer at a bilingual TV station once a week as a video editor.
By ambition, I'm preparing myself to take the CPA exam.
I also play the piano and clarinet sometimes. My parents and I live together in the apartment. They are friendly, respectful. They're learning English and would like to talk to others.