This listing is for only seven days a year. You pick the days, Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday only. I will check for availability with the property managers. If available, I will put it on hold while you make travel arrangements, then book it.
Check-in is at the clubhouse; and a credit card is required to pay for room tax (around $10 per night in 2016) and you get your receipt upon Check-out.
- Quiet hours between 9PM & 8AM
- Must respect other guests right to peace, quiet and privacy
- Check In is after 4:00PM
- Check Out is before 10:00AM
- Cancellation requires 60 days notice
- Parking permit provided at Check-In
- Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday only options for 7 days stay
- May not be available on short notice
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am retired; can't make the trip to Hawaii every year so I want to let someone else use my timeshare and be reimbursed for my maintenance fee. I have seven days a year there and I have been many times. If it is your first time I can give you ideas of what to do. We will need to coordinate your booking with your air line booking to make sure all the dates and times line up before you purchase a ticket.
One of my hobbies is photography which can be seen in videos on YouTube by searching for Jackie Weibly.