Beautiful, brand new home in the heart of Old Village and Shem Creek in Mount Pleasant, SC. Walk to over 25 bars and restaurants, 2-3 blocks to old village center, 2-3 blocks to the water and great water front restaurants, minutes to downtown Charleston, SC.
*Please note this is a family home and neighborhood, there is absolutely no partying or gatherings allowed in this home.
- This is a family neighborhood, please be respectful and quiet in the evenings
- Absolutely no smoking
- When interacting with any neighbors, you are a guest of the Rosmarin Family
- No parties or gatherings permitted
- Street Parking ONLY on Hibben St. Do NOT park anywhere on or within Rose Wilder Lane to avoid towing.
- We ask that you remove shoes in the home
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a happy wife and mother who loves to travel back to my homeland of Texas as often as possible. Parents to a human 4 year old, 2 Labradors and a chihuahua we are always on an adventure.