Gather your family and friends in this large and spacious hand-crafted log home. Nestled among tall pines on 7-acres, this is the perfect place for a Lakes Country getaway! Just 40 miles north of Brainerd, Minnesota. Great fishing, swimming, and adventure awaits.
- This is our family's very own four-season retreat and we are pleased to be able to share it with you. We are certain that you will love it as much as we do and that you will want to treat our home with respect and care.
- Our greatest request is that you do not smoke.
- We will allow dogs with a couple rules. 1. Do not allow dogs on the furniture at any time. 2. Dogs must be kenneled at night. 3. Clean up the main yard from any waste.
- Please leave the cabin looking as nice and clean as you found it and be willing to follow a checklist when closing up.
- Must be willing to sign a liability waiver. It basically says that if you do something to cause yourself harm, we are not liable.
- 12 Beach Towels are in the cabinet in the front entry way.
- Extra bath towels are in the old cabinet in the master bedroom.
- Extra sheets are in that same old cabinet.
- Extra blankets are in the big cabinet in the master bedroom
- A very nice memory foam topper for the awful hideabed (which makes the hideabed pretty amazing) is stored in the closet in the lower level bedroom closet.
- If you plan to take food home with you, please plan ahead and bring your own containers to bring them home in.
- Please bring in the cushions from the patio furniture each night or if it rains.
- If you have any specific questions regarding these rules or anything else, please contact us before booking.
IDIOT RULES - These are things we didn't think we had to explain, but have found over time that we actually have to say this.
DO NOT chop our trees anywhere but especially the fire pit area. Don't harm our trees in anyway. Don't harm the antique wagon either. If there is a log by the benches that is useful for a table, don't burn it. If there is a tree trunk that is standing and we haven't chopped it down, please don't chop it down. Let's just say don't chop anything down.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 48 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We have recently celebrated our 30 year anniversary. We raised our two girls in St. Paul. One of our daughters introduced us to Airbnb. Now we live in the country and love the wide open spaces.
David is a retired school teacher and Valerie is still working full time as a Training Manager.
We enjoy spending time with family and friends up North. We also enjoy creating spaces that make it possible for others to enjoy the same. It is our passion that you would relax and get away from the stresses of life and just be with each other. We want our place to be a blessing to you.