Saigon Pearl Villa..right on the Saigon River. Luxurious lifestyle. Everything you need and more.
We have many studio apartment layouts, choose one that would suite you: (copy & paste link)
Our apartments are well-equipped for business travelers who are looking for a home away home environment. Here, you will find no frills, just serenity.
The apartment has an open concept plan with 2 levels. Upstairs, there is a bed with memory foam mattress and work desk with chair. Downstairs, you will find the living room, a full size en-suite bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen with access to the balcony. Comes with large built-in closet with lots of storage spaces. Our kitchen comes with basic spices, full size fridge with kitchen appliances, tableware, and silverwares.
Amenities & service included:
Fresh linens & towels for a week
Housecleaning every week
Flat screen TV
Guests have exclusive, private access to their studio or loft apartment, laundry area.
Note: For pool, sauna, and gym access, there is a nominal weekly fee access. Do inquire for further details.
Interaction with guests
We may may be contacted Airbnb, email or call for assistance.
Other things to note
COMING SOON: WE WILL OFFER COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST. PLEASE INQUIRE WHEN YOU DO YOUR BOOKING.
We have other properties, please refer to the links below:
Please call/email me to learn more about the facility, group trips, or land visa entry or need help with logistic, work permit, etc.
1. No smoking inside the property.
2. No parties. No illegal drugs.
3. Pet is allowed with a surcharge. The park is an excellent place for walking your pets. Please be mindful of cleaning after your pet.
4. Do not remove decorations in the apartment.
5. Guest(s) of registered & paid guest are welcome in the lobby. For long-term stay guests, you must register your frequent visitors with us. Our guests are mainly working professionals who are on assignments, we strive to keep our place safe and secured environment. For more details, do inquire with us.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an entrepreneur. I enjoy creating, developing, and building new ideas/ventures.
The idea behind the extended stay is based on my personal experience as I too travel for my work. It must be secure, comfort, pleasant, clutter-free, cost-saving, clean, convenience, practical, etc.
I like going to the movie with family and friends. A simple walk in the park would give me great pleasure. Love fine chocolate with cup of tea.