Situated on an upper floor of this new luxury block you will have fabulous views into the Melbourne city skyline across to the ocean and botanic gardens or look the other way and you will be looking down on Parliament House and a clear view of the imposing St Patricks' Cathedral.
Floor to ceiling windows enhance the views in every direction but at the touch of a button you can have block out privacy with the curtains provided in each of the bedrooms. A Pool & Gym are waiting for you.
Seated at the dining room table will have you thinking you are suspended in space looking into the spectacular Melbourne high rise skyline.
The bedrooms have a luxury King Size bed and mattress in the main bedroom with en suite and a Queen size in the second bedroom and a second bathroom.
The kitchen and laundry has top range Miele appliances. There is a washing machine and dryer (both Miele) and the kitchen has a complete set of quality crockery, cutlery and glasses.
Want to stay in and have a quiet drink, then the enclosed balcony offers stunning views of the city at night or day.
A secure parking spot is available to at no charge for longer stay guests.
Your access is via the 24 hour security lobby on Spring street. You can use all the facilities of the apartment. Try the fully equipped Gym or take a dip in the heated pool.
Interaction with guests
Melbourne is my home city and I am available by phone to give advice on things to do during your stay (assuming I'm not travelling myself). Generally it will be me that meets and familiarises you with the apartment.
Other things to note
The apartment is located in a very secure building. This property is NOT self check in. In very limited circumstances, with enough advance notice, subject to the guests Airbnb history and suitable ID, I can arrange for the keys to be collected from another address in the city. The keys will be in an envelope with instructions on getting into the apartment.
- Quiet Hours after 10PM
- No smoking in apartment or on balcony
- Free parking only applicable to rentals 7 nights or more. Less than 7 nights the cost is $35 per night payable at check in.
- When you check out you are expected to leave the apartment as clean and tidy as when you checked in, except you may leave beds unmade and towels and bed linen un washed. Make sure all dishes, cutlery and cooking utensils are thoroughly washed in dishwasher and put away before check out. Appliances including stove top, oven and micro wave oven are to be thoroughly cleaned before check out.
- All rubbish (trash) is to be thrown out in waste room opposite the lifts before check out.
- Strictly one (1) set of apartment keys and a security pass is provided per booking. Additional key set (max 2 total) available with refundable deposit of $200 and 24 hour advance notice. Key deposit refunded on return of keys at check out.
-The sofa is strictly for a 5th guest and a short stay. It is not a bed but the sofa in the main living area. Bed linen will only be provided for a 5th paying guest.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
I live in Melbourne Australia but I'm a dedicated world traveller. I own properties for rent in Australia, Thailand and Argentina. I fell in love with Buenos Aires several years ago and bought a beautiful apartment in the historic and charming area of Recoleta. That first international property gave me the Airbnb "bug". You can share some of the excitement and interest I discovered in Buenos Aires by renting this truly unique and beautifully furnished home away from home (greater than 2,200 Sq foot) apartment yourself. For a simple cheap and cheerful holiday in the sun near the beach you can't go past Jomtien in Thailand the land of smiles and only 1.5 hours from Bangkok airport.
Or come and visit me in Melbourne some time..!