Retreat to this Port Gamble vacation rental home for your next getaway near the waters of Puget Sound. Bring your family or friends and stay in this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home which sleeps 10 for a memorable vacation. Enjoy being within walking distance to historic Port Gamble town venues - the town is on the National Historic Register - and wake up to views of lush greenery and views of Hood Canal, the largest estuary fjord in the lower 48. You'll never want to leave!
This distinguished, old home has 3 comfortable bedrooms each with its own full bath for guests to unwind after a long day. It features a large, fully equipped kitchen, perfect for preparing breakfast in bed, afternoon snacks, or evening meals. Turn on the fireplace for a warm and inviting ambiance while eating home-cooked meals. Close off the French doors in the living room to create a private suite for guests who desire even more intimate surroundings.
Bring your morning coffee out to the private deck for a peaceful water view all to yourself! One of the many amenities you'll find on the property is the gas grill-available May through September. Perfect for cooking up afternoon snacks for your family or friends, The Puget Sound will serve as the background for your summertime snack. Within walking distance of the beach, you're steps away from strolls along the sandy shores!
Conveniently located on the shore at the mouth of Hood Canal, approximately an hour north of Seattle, you can't visit Port Gamble and not spend a day outside enjoying the beautiful scenery. When you're not enjoying the waterfront views from the comfort of your vacation home, see them from a different perspective while kayaking or paddleboarding. Paddleboard rentals are a 10-15 minute walk from the home and lend the perfect outdoor activity. The Olympic Outdoor Center provides you with all the necessary equipment for your day of adventure while you soak up the sunshine. Also, the Olympic Peninsula and Olympic National Park are just across the Hood Canal Bridge from the property. If you prefer a day playing 18 holes, White Horse Golf Club is 20 minutes away and offers stunning greenery for a day on the range. You're sure to work up an appetite after your day of activities, so stop into Butcher and Baker Provisions, a cute and locally owned bakery cafe. It has an ever-changing menu that ranges from fried chicken sandwiches to cured meats and enough homemade pastries for a party, everything is artisanal and delicious.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central heating, gas fireplace, gas grill, deck, wireless internet, cable TV, 3 car parking, ocean views, outdoor games and toys, and much more.
- Beautiful Puget Sound location with easy access to birding, beach combing, local State Parks, paddle boarding, kayaking, and local town activities
- A half hour drive – plus a half hour ferry ride – gets you to Seattle for a day in the city.
- Consider the option of leaving your car in Winslow, walking on the ferry, and getting off at the waterfront below downtown Seattle. Explore the city using public transit.
- Master Bedroom: Queen-size Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-size Bed, Twin-size Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size Bed, Twin-size Bed
- 2 Queen-size Pull Out Beds in the Living/Sitting Room can accommodate 4 extra guests
- No smoking
- Dogs allowed with fee (2 dogs max)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental home located on the property, in the event you need more room. Please inquire with Evolve for further details and availability.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.