Spend your next Puget Sound getaway in this cozy 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cottage Craftsman home with accommodations for 8. Enjoy private water views of Hood Canal and the Olympic Mountains and peaceful mornings with your family or your group of friends. Steps from beautiful, calm waters, you're bound to have a relaxing stay at this vacation rental home in historic Port Gamble, listed on the National Historic Register!
This idyllic and beautifully decorated cottage will serve as your home-away-from-home while enjoying a much needed break from daily stressors. Over 1,000 square feet of comfortable floorplan are at your disposal to unpack and create your own space. Complete with a fully equipped kitchen, guests are able to create home-cooked meals that everyone will love. Enjoy dinner in the dining room by the gas fireplace for a cozy, social gathering. Bring your newest book and read it while relaxing on the window seat with spacious seating and beautiful views of Hood Canal. All common areas have window treatments that offer water views, so no matter where you are in this home, you're surrounded by the amazing Puget Sound scenery.
With plenty of open grass area surrounding the house, this property is perfect for family gatherings. The gas grill is available to use May through September and is private to the house, so waste no time in spending a day out in the fresh air. On warm, summer days, invite your friends or extended family over for an afternoon barbecue near the water! Everyone will love the stunning Puget Sound scenery that surrounds this cozy cottage.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central heating, gas fireplace, gas grill, wireless internet, cable TV, 3 car parking, ocean views, outdoor games/toys, and much more.
- Beautiful Puget Sound location! Easy access to birding, beach combing, local State Parks, paddle boarding, kayaking, and local town activities.
- A half hour drive – plus a half hour ferry ride – gets you to Seattle for a day in the city.
- Consider the option of leaving your car in Winslow, walking on the ferry, and getting off at the waterfront below downtown Seattle. Explore the city using public transit.
- Master Bedroom: Queen-size Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-size Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-size Beds
- A Queen-Size Pull Out Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Dogs allowed with fee (Max 2 dogs)
- No parties or large gatherings - family gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental home located on the property, in the event you need more room. Please inquire with Evolve for further details and availability.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.