Beautiful mountain house with tons of space for families and friends. Just a 5-minute drive from the local favorite Alpine ski resort, and a 15-minute drive to Lake Tahoe (Tahoe City) or to Squaw ski resort and Truckee.
There are many beautiful houses in the Alpine Meadows area, but few have the mountain views you'll find in our home. Perched on the side of a sheer rock face, the main windows open out on a stunning mountainside. On many days you can actually watch hikers make their way up Five Lakes Trail.
You will have full run of the house, including every bedroom, use of all the equipment and appliances in the amply stocked kitchen, washer and dryer, and the hot tub on the back porch.
Interaction with guests
We work with a local property management company who will be very responsive to requests or concerns throughout your stay and will be accessible by both phone and email. The house is set up so that you can let yourself in and out through keys stored in lockboxes.
- If using the fireplace or firepit, NEVER leave the area or the house without fully extinguishing the flames and embers with water
- Dispose of all ashes in one of the aluminum tin cans provided
- No glass in the hot tub or in the general area
- Keep noise to minimum outside in hot tub area after 10pm
- No shoes in the house due to carpeting
This host has 93 reviews for other properties.View other reviews