Enjoy a private bedroom, bathroom, and relaxation room in house that is a quick 10-15 minute walk to the Ave Maria Oratory and town center. The rooms are spacious and furnished very simply for your quiet relaxation. The full-sized bed sleeps 2, and the relaxation room has a couch and TV.
*Please take note that there is a pet in the house that makes noise most mornings from 8 - 11:30am.*
Top things guests might love or not love about my space:
***Top 3 things that guests love:
1. Proximity to the Ave Maria Oratory and Ave Maria University, and other local gems
2. Quiet and restful rooms
3. Wonderful neighborhood, perfect for afternoon/evening strolls
***Three things that some guests might not prefer:
1. I have a pet bird who instinctively makes bird calls and whistles in the mornings between about 8 -11:30am.
2. Cooking in the kitchen is okay, but minimal cooking is appreciated. This may not be the place to stay if you wish to hold a dinner party.
3. Unfortunately the screen doors for my back porch patio do not close property and the near by pond attracts mosquitos. Therefore, I do not recommend relaxing on the back porch.
This is a very simple and quiet place to rest during your visit to Ave Maria and the Naples area. Your stay will include the private use of two rooms: a bedroom and adjoining relaxation room. You will also have a private bathroom with double sinks. The kitchen is also available for your use, with appreciated minimal cooking unless discussed with the host. Breakfast ingredients and coffee/tea are provided.
10-15 minute walk to the Ave Maria University and Ave Maria Oratory. The Publix grocery store is even closer. Ave Maria also has a pool and water park available for a small guest fee on the north side of town.
Interaction with guests
I enjoy greeting and chatting with guests. Due to my long and irregular work schedule, I won't likely be sharing meals with guests, but I look forward to finding out about you! I will be "on call" 24/7 to address your needs.
Other things to note
I am happy to accommodate 2 people (full-sized bed fits two). In case of necessity, an additional person could sleep on the couch in the relaxation room, although this couch is NOT a sleeper couch. If you are traveling with a companion with whom you do not wish to share a bed, please let me know, and I can provide sheets etc for the relaxation room couch. Thanks!
- A general "quiet hours" after 11pm is appreciated.
- Please do not wear shoes in the house.
This host has 84 reviews for other properties.View other reviews