This is a pleasant room in a new three storey Townhouse on Queen st which is a quiet lane virtually in the middle of Adelaide. So our place is close to the centre of Adelaide's CBD only a walk from Victoria Square, Central Market, Hutt St Cafe precinct, Gouger st restaurants and nightlife. The (free) tram will take you to Adelaide Oval and the cultural precinct of North Tce in 5 minutes! Your hosts love Adelaide and look forward to sharing the secrets of this great city with you.
- Maintain the security of the premises at all times. We can not accept responsibility for guests personal belongings.
- Neighbours are to be respected at all times. No late night or disruptive behaviour is to take place whilst staying at the property.
- On arrival your apartment is presented to you in a clean and organised manner. We request that it is given back to us in the same way.
- The apartment is fully furnished and any cost for broken, lost or damaged items will be requested.
- Only guests with ID verification to book.
- No bookings accepted on behalf of other people unless clearly discussed in advance.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Seasoned traveller who enjoys discovering new places and new people. Have travelled extensively through Europe, Asia and the USA. Secondary School History Teacher who has a good level of tolerance and patience. Keen to host fellow travellers here in Adelaide too - a charming city that has many secrets and hidden gems from bars, theatres, cafes, clubs and of course the wonderful parklands that surround us here in the CBD. Hope you can discover some of the best parts of this fascinating city whilst you're here.