Perfect North End location in Boston's Little Italy! Updated 1 bedroom with queen bed (and queen air mattress for living room) in downtown Boston (1 block from Old North Church) with a small kitchen and open concept living area, bedroom on separate floor for added privacy, wifi, and travel amenities. You will have the entire space to yourself. Walking distance just minutes to the Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, TD Garden, Aquarium, Waterfront, subway stop (Haymarket) and downtown.
- Quiet hours after 10 p.m.
- No smoking on the premises
- No parties and no more than 4 guests allowed to stay at one time
Rental agreement - Per my insurance policy requirements, by making a reservation and ultimately booking the home, you are agreeing to the following:
1. You're responsible for ensuring that the accommodation is left in the condition it was in upon check-in.
2. You shall be liable for any damages caused by your own acts and omissions (including without limitation failure to timely vacate the accommodation) and also for the acts and omissions of any individuals that you invite or otherwise allow into the accommodation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask in your inquiry or at any time during your stay.
This host has 305 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live in South Boston, MA (Southie to residents) and I'm a professional in my late-thirties working and living in the city. I love dogs, have enjoyed doing home improvements and like sharing my home with others. Airbnb has been a great experience for me and it has allowed me to improve other areas for my home for both myself and my guests.