Be uplifted in your own lovely, light-filled room inside of a an artist studio space.
Comfy, clean, and cozy, our studio is in a safe, quiet neighborhood just a few miles from downtown! Stay with Chicago natives who love to share the city!
- In short, we are looking for safe, mindful guests who will cherish the ARTpartment Studio. We hope you'll have an incredible stay and be as inspired as we are here!
- In full detail...
- 1. Stay awhile and take off those shoes! Help us preserve the original hardwood of this beautifully rehabbed building by putting shoes outside the main door, in the foyer. You may use the shoe tray under the bench.
- 2. No smoking of any kind anywhere on the property. This is a multi-unit building, and outside areas are shared spaces. We strive to maintain positive rapport with our neighbors!
- 3. Let us know if there are any accidents! We'd like to quickly replace damaged items for our next guests!
- 4. No unauthorized guests. Please let us know who will be part of the reservation when you book.
- 5. Courtesy and common sense, when in doubt.
- Our neighbors are wonderful people! Please be considerate as you enter and exit.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband and I have traveled with Airbnb for years, and decided it was time we share our home too. We really believe in what Airbnb does to connect people from all corners of the globe.
Like any true born-and-raised Chicagoan, I'm supremely proud of our city and share its treasures with a little bit of giddiness every time. As a host, I want you to get the most out of your visit. Whether you're in town sightseeing, for a special event, busy with work, visiting family, or taking a break from it all, we're here for you!
I'm an artist, wife, family gal and dog-owner who enjoys the pure and simple moments of life.