Welcome to our rainforest guesthouse with private entry and courtyard. Nestled atop a hill in the rainforest with views to the mountains. Wildlife surrounds with peacocks, bush turkeys, scrub fowl, eagles and other native animals making appearances.
Smithfield is located in Cairns, about 15-20 minutes drive to the CBD and Airport. Close to the northern Beaches only 7 minutes drive to Trinity Beach, 10 minutes from Palm Cove. Near to James Cook University.
40 minutes drive to Port Douglas.
- Young children would have to be supervised outside as there is a steep incline at the rear
- Minimum 2 night stay
Hampton Rainforest Guest House is a unique property with visiting peacocks, bush turkeys and the occasional monitor lizard.
We ask that you respect the neighbours and wildlife by reducing noise levels after 10pm.
- For the consideration of others, this is not a partying environment.
1. Check-in time is 2pm. Your arrival is time is also flexible.
2. Please let me know of your arrival time so that the cleaner can be organised.
3. Please email to arrange to access the key on site.
CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: There is a cleaning fee of $20 per booking. The guesthouse is professionally cleaned to make your stay more enjoyable.
1. Check-out time is 11am.
2. Please remove all rubbish when you check-out. Bins are available near the carparking area.
3. Please wash all dishes. A dishwasher is available.
4. Leave any wet towels on hooks.
5. Please leave keys on kitchen table on exit.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.