Situated on a sunny hill surrounded by lush mountains and a valley, Quinta (farm) da Gândara is a peaceful and quiet place for having relaxing vacations.
The house is the result of the reconstruction of an 18th century building with rectangular windows, stone side seats, a chapel with an oratory of carved granite and an old wine cellar remodeled into a games room.
Approved by Turismo de Portugal, I.P. with the registry number: 1187.
The area of the Gândara is ample, with fields with diverse types of trees, areas for picnic and for resting.
The rooms and common rooms have a traditional look, however they also have all the comfort of a modern space.
- A game room with ping-pong and table-football;
- Living room with sofas and TV;
- Green fields and picnic area inside Gândara;
- Breakfast room next to the bedrooms;
- Dining room and an adjacent kitchen with oven, stove, fridge and a few plates and cutlery (booked separately).
Other things to note
Guests with pets are welcome, provided that proper care and hygiene responsibilities are taken.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Quiet hours: 10:00PM - 9:00AM
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoking and late night parties only permitted in the dinning room
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.