A very sunny apartment of about 100 sqm with two wonderful terraces.
The apartment is composed by:
- A nice living room with two comfortable sofas and access to the terrace;
- A dining room with access to the terrace;
- A fully equipped kitchenette with access to the terrace;
- A bedroom with king size bed, a closet room and a panoramic view on the Palace of the Justice;
- A bedroom with two single beds and ensuite bathroom with only WC;
- A bathroom with bath-tub and WC.
The most interesting parts of the apartment are without any doubt the two beautiful and panoramic terraces with panoramic view and furnished with garden furniture. The apartment, complete with linens and towels, is provided with high speed Internet connection, TV satellite, phone (available only for local calls), washing machine, dishwasher.
Interaction with guests
If interested, guided tours can be arranged to get to know the city as well as special day trips to discover the beauty of the Roman countryside, Tivoli, Assisi, Pompeii, Florence and Venice. Transfer service from/to the airports or the port of Civitavecchia is available.
Other things to note
Please, read carefully the House Rules section.
Hi, I'm Marco! I manage several apartments in the historic center of the Eternal City. If you want to discover Rome, take a look to my listings and contact me for any info!
Ciao, sono Marco! Gestisco vari appartamenti nel centro storico di Roma, la mia città. Se volete respirare l'aria capitolina date un'occhiata ai miei annunci e contattatemi per qualsiasi informazione!