About this listing
It is a cosy single room at Litinterp Vilnius guest house. There is a single bed, table with a chair, bathroom ensuite. Towels, bedding and wi-fi included in the price. LITiNTERP Vilnius Guest House is situated in the centre of the Old Town in quiet Bernadinu Street, only a few minutes away from Cathedral Square and the Church of Saint Ann.
Our Guest house located in a quite Bernardinu street only a minute away of the main Pilies street, in the Old Town. And just 2-5 min away from Cathedral Square, Gediminas Castle, Presidential Palace, St. Anne’s Church and Town Hall. In the neighbourhood you will find many historic buildings, as well as Gothic and Renaissance style churches, museums, many excellent restaurants, bars, night clubs, coffee shops, and numerous art and souvenir shops.
LITiNTERP guesthouse HOME RULES:
The same rules apply in all LITiNTERP guesthouses:
• Payment for the accommodation and other services is accepted on arrival in the reception office in cash or credit card.
• Check-out time is 11.00 AM
• After the check-out the luggage can be left in our store room.
• In case of the check-out later than 14.00 pm, ½ of the daily fee will be charged; if the check-out time is later than 18.00 pm, a full day’s standard payment will be charged.
• All rooms are non-smoking.
• Please, respect other guests and keep quiet after 22.00 pm.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
From 1992, our agency has been providing inexpensive Bed & Breakfast accommodation in private LITiNTERP Guest House and also self-contained apartments in the old town of Vilnius. We aim to give visitors a more "authentic" Lithuanian experience - and a far more comfortable and friendly one.