Go for a different experience: stay on the water!
Experience living on a yacht. Be different and choose a lodging matching your search for a great vacation.
Spend the day at the beach or visiting, then let the gentle motion of the water soothe you to sleep.
The "V" cabin enjoys a King bed in a V shape, a large closet.
Bathroom is shared.
Ask us about free transportation to and from the marina.
Proximity to airport not an issue.
This listing is for the "V" Cabin.
This is a nice cabin with a king bed at the head, shaped in a V form (much narrower at the foot). It has 5 hatches/windows to catch the breeze plus a very large fan this makes it one of the coolest cabins.
The bathroom is shared with other guests.
Your cabin comes with sheets, blankets and bath towels but not beach ones nor toiletries.
There is a large closet at the entrance to the cabin.
Breakfast is included in our prices.
We do not accept kids on board.
We do not sail away from the marina.
Please check the Other Things to Note section about the taxes which are not included in the AirBnB price.
We have 3 other cabins. Check them out!
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17233569 from $22
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15561388 from $28
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15600125 from $69
Or you can rent the whole boat:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18210851 from $299
Not sure about staying on a boat?
Try our Town House:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16451234 from $85
You have access to all the shared spaces: deck, bathroom, kitchen.
We all share a large galley, with a gas oven, microwave, coffee machine, each cabin has use of a fridge. There is a BBQ on the deck's railings.
Interaction with guests
We live with you on board so there will be plenty of time for interaction and we will gladly advise on great things to do while on our island.
We are also Reiki practitioners, we do Energy Healing. If you need our help with stress or other issues we will gladly assist you.
Other things to note
Please be aware that we have cats on board.
Remember that you will be living on a boat, it's different from a house. Space is more limited.
Taxes are not included in the price offered by AirBnB.
You will have to pay us, upon arrival:
Tourist tax: 9.5% of your stay
Environmental levy: $3 / person / day
You will receive a receipt for payment.
Wifi: We have upgraded our WiFi network with a new antenna and are now able to catch WiFi throughout the boat.
- Adults only place. Teens may be accepted upon previous agreement.
- You must agree that you understand staying on a boat is different than in an apartment, that space will be more crowded and that you are fine with it. Our boat has a total of 4 cabins meaning that up to 8 people may be living together.
- Sorry no smoking anywhere on board, including the deck, for security reasons. With Aruba's high winds embers are a hazard for our equipment.
- Watch your step: a boat is a moving environment, even in a marina, always hold yourself when climbing or descending stairs.
- Do not lean on the pilot-house windows: we have large windows all around the pilot-house. Do not step or lean on them they may break and cut you.
- Respect the other guests, do not make noise or talk loudly on board past 10 pm. There is a bar in the marina waiting for your late and animated patronage.
- Electricity and water are extremely expensive in Aruba. Please do not waste them. Cut off the lights and fans when away from your cabin.
- Try to use soft, foldable luggage, space is limited on a boat.
- Our boat is not suitable for people with impaired mobility.
Long term stays: We will change your bed sheets and towels once a week.
From Dec 16, 2017 - Apr 13, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Your best SuperHosts in Aruba.
We host or co-host exceptional properties.
We proudly provide an outstanding service, with a particular attention to bringing you all the information you need to enjoy your stay and give you first rate advice on where to go and what to avoid.
Check our different places, then come enjoy "One Happy Island"!
Should you own an exceptional property in Aruba, let's talk about how we could help you achieve great returns with satisfied guests while making sure it stays in perfect condition.