Baan Gaysorn @ Bang Rak is the 100 years old house with the pass four generation to date. We love traveling and meet new stories and new experiences from friends around the globe. We are not that typical hostel nor guest house, but welcoming home for traveling guest. Please share your dream and we will take you to the new journey and experiences in our old town.
Our house is just 1 minute walk to Saphan Taksin-BTS sky train station, and only 3 minute walks to Sathorn pier on Chaophaya river
- Please take your shoes off, we provide thai style slippers
- Please be quiet after 00:00AM
- We will turn off the air condition after everyone left the room
- Please keep common areas clean and tidy.
- Close all windows and lock up securely when last to leave.
- Male guests please, please close toilet seat and lid after use.
- Smoking strictly outside only.
- We are a green household and appreciate you helping us with this by:
- Switching off lights, electrical appliances after use and unplug if possible. - Using recycle bins provided (rinse items first).
- No pets allowed.
- If you intend having extra guests this must be agreed upon before your stay.
- Please keep doors and windows closed when A/C on (to avoid condensation when it is very hot and humid outside).
- Please Do Not Throw Trash Or Paper Towels In Toilet.
- Make yourself at home !
Hi our valuable guest….welcome to our home
My name is Nit – a housewife at the age of 55, we are the 4th generation of this ancient house. We are proud of our memorable history of this 100 year old-house. Our grand pa immigrated from China and started his journey and family from this house. I would say guest will find this house is fully filled with the family-spirit around the house story. Moreover our 2 daughters will be happier to share their young & energetic experiences in Bangkok and Chao Pha Ya river while guest’s staying with us: of course when they are free from their schedules.
Guest who love for Thai cooking experience, you can take a basket and visit a nearby morning market tour and grab some fresh food and fruit back, then learn how to cook and eat your own cooking meal. Mango-sticky rice will be all time popular dish, Tom-Yum Kung, Phad-Tai and other will be our recommended menu for your choices. That will be absolutely your own authentic experience living in our Bangrak community.
Beside If you are precious stone jewelry-lover, I myself used to open the jewelry shop and can advise as you wish to browse on this Thai jewelry merchandise.
We all speak English and love to assist guest to explore nearby Tourist attractions whether by sky train, by boat or by public bus which is very much conveniently from our home.
Look forward to welcoming u all